Weird Issue on Gigabyte Z77-UD3H with G15 Keyboard

MooMooCow

Limp Gawd
Is anyone else having issues with the G15 when using UD3H's USB ports? I actually can't use the G15 to get into the BIOS while booting and none of the media shortcut keys work when my G15 is plugged into any of the 6 back USB 3.0 ports. I've installed all the chipset and Via drivers, but that doesn't change anything. Typing, LCD, and macro functions on the keyboard are fine, but mashing Del during the bootup sequence to get into the BIOS does not. It gets even weirder since the G15's works without any issues when I plug into my case's front USB 2.0 ports.

I'm having a lot of USB issues with my UD3H. I have a G11 keyboard and an MX518 mouse. I also have a Razer Megalodon as my third USB device.

The Megalodon works just fine in the rear USB ports. But I'm having to use my keyboard and mouse with the front USB 2.0 ports. When plugged into the back, the keyboard will usually light up but will stop working most of the time. The mouse will work sporadically but seems to stutter whenever audio plays. I'm hoping a driver update will fix it but we'll see.

If you have enter windows and install all the chipset driver including USB 3.0 driver, do you still have the problem.
On my side, after entering windows and install all the driver, the problem is gone.

I'm having similar issues with the top 4 rear USB 3.0 ports on my ud3h.
None of my USB devices are recognized in these ports. I'm using the bottom 2 rear USB ports for my razer naga and nostomo, and the front panel USB ports for my keyboard and corsair headset.
For some reason none of these devices are recognized by the top 4 rear ports, but they do recieve power when plugged in to them...

I have installed both the VIA and Intel USB 3.0 drivers twice.

I'll let you know if I find anythIng.

Red

Back