Weekend Deal: Oddword Pack : $3.75 on Steam

never played either. ive heard of em but dont know anything about them besides the screenies on steam. bought them anyway. might not even play them but who cares? $3.75 is less than 1 beer i was gonna have tonight

Grabbed 'em. For that price, I might as well. Yet another Steam weekend deal... :D

Bought em right when I saw it. Glad I didn't get the gog.com deal when they had it... it was like $10 for the two of them :p

Great deal. I remember playing the demo on the PS1 back in the day.. it was like a whole game in and of itself!

Some of my friends and I were just talking about old games; System Shock came up, as did SS2, then Looking Glass, Thief, and Oddworld.

I bit. :D Thanks for the heads up on the Weekend deal.

System Requirements

o Supported OS: A 100% Windows 2000/XP-compatible computer system (only)
o Processor: 166 MHz Pentium processor (200 MHz recommended)
o Memory: 16 MB (32 MB or higher recommended)
o Direct X: 6
o Sound: 100% Soundblaster compatible
o Hard Drive: 700 MB Free

Pretty lenient requirements.

I bit as well. It's worth it for the story and art. Theyre gonna make a movie of this soon.

As for the compatibility, from what Ive heard steam has been making game support a priority. If you have any issues I'd suggest making a ticket, they follow up fairly quickly.

Speaking of old games, we need to petition Steam to get SS1 and SS2 in their catalog. EA owns the rights now right? And some EA games are popping up on Steam so it might work. Maybe Steam guys could even patch it up to work with XP/Vista/7 and include the multiplayer patch.

Ah i remember abe's oddysee , i recieved it a long time ago as a birthday present for the original playstation lol

Back