upload_2018-2-19_19-38-38.png

That screen is to much fun normally surf like this

upload_2018-2-19_19-40-16.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-19_19-39-36.png
    upload_2018-2-19_19-39-36.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 8
None of us are shocked.

I am amazed who would drop a grand on a monitor with only 1080 vertical pixels.

Ha, Maybe a realistic view driving an exotic sports car with a windshield 8" tall.

not sure why this is a problem it comes with software to segment the screen into any type of configuration (3 way split even 4 screens on each 3 way split i believe it can do 4 screens on each 3 way split as well, checking)

that or just press start +Left and right and up arrows to set the windows to 3 sides of the screen

Last edited:
not sure why this is a problem it comes with software to segment the screen into any type of configuration (3 way split even 4 screens on each 3 way split i believe it can do 4 screens on each 3 way split as well, checking)

that or just press start +Left and right and up arrows to set the windows to 3 sides of the screen

You need to use some puncuation.

How did you divide your screen into thirds - manually or do you have a program to do it?

The reason I've never considered an ultrawide monitor is that I don't want the dividing line between 2 windows right in front of my face. If I can easily snap 3 windows into L/C/R positions, an ultrawide might work for me.

My monitor allows you to use multiple inputs at once for PiP and for dividing the screen for the separate inputs. I know it does 2 inputs, but I'm not sure about three of them .

How did you divide your screen into thirds - manually or do you have a program to do it?

The reason I've never considered an ultrawide monitor is that I don't want the dividing line between 2 windows right in front of my face. If I can easily snap 3 windows into L/C/R positions, an ultrawide might work for me.

If you look in my screen shot up above there is a small greyish arrow in a box (upper right corner of all windows) you click on that and you get the snap options and is has allot of options. I will screen shot it when I get home.

Thent

Edit I found a picture on the wonderful internet..

CHG90_fea_10_1.jpg

Last edited:
I am going around these model. I can get it with a nice price.

Question. 1. I know that it can do many inputs. Has anyone try these as a split in half using 1 card? The monitor have one mini DP and DP ports. Maybe 1 gpu can send the signal, and as I read is like having 2 27inch screens at 144hz. (or i am goofy here)

Question 2. The split can be adjust as picture above. Since windows and nvidia are having problems with different refresh rate monitors, these could be nice to play games, streaming and check chats and preview in 1 monitor, the drop of perform is notable?

I try to use 2 monitor and i have to sacrifice the 144hz in order to play games and stream and chat on the other. I do not want to get another 144hz since i can not find anyone here in Panama to loan me one to test. so i am afraid to get another just o have the same problems.

More and more websites look bad on desktops period. Mobile formats that have slight adaptations for larger screens, but end up being a mess.

Back