website to buy legit Diablo II keys?

MrGuvernment

Fully [H]
i did a search for Diablo in games looking for that website people said you can guy legit D2 keys on for pretty cheap... is that site still around?

Friend and i want to do some diablo II / LOD gaming.... but blizzard wants $39 for the battle chest and most places i checked want $15 min for each game...

i think i bought the battlechest for $20 at gamestop a couple years ago. the problem is going to be finding one that has the game in stock. that site linked above looks incredibly suspicious to me. they do not provide you with the software itself and they state that it may not work for registering on blizzard's site. my diablo 2 cd key that i bought when the game first came out worked with my battle.net account so that leads me to believe their keys are not legit. the fact that they sell items and characters doesnt really help their reputation imo.

Really you can buy cd keys for cheap at all the item stores, legit unused and clean. These places wouldn't stay in business selling keys for long if they sold bad ones.

It's been too long since I've played and even longer since I bought my keys, otherwise I'd give a recommendation.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

Really you can buy cd keys for cheap at all the item stores, legit unused and clean. These places wouldn't stay in business selling keys for long if they sold bad ones.

It's been too long since I've played and even longer since I bought my keys, otherwise I'd give a recommendation.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

unless they found a very good algorythm to make new keys, versus what has been sold, but even then, sure blizzard has no issues selling keys / games to places that can sell them in mass versus blizzard themselves.

unless they found a very good algorythm to make new keys, versus what has been sold, but even then, sure blizzard has no issues selling keys / games to places that can sell them in mass versus blizzard themselves.

*tinfoil hat on*

In my opinion (I have no real facts to back this up), Blizzard is selling the keys to the item stores. It just makes sense to me.

Blizzard sells keys to item shops, item shops sell keys to botters, botters get banned, then buy more keys.

I also think Blizzard sells items to the item shops. Sell a bunch of items that will get ruststormed, sell some legit items Then people buy more items from item shops once ruststorm/ladder reset.

It's about the only way blizzard could still be making money off of this game. Also, how is it you can buy unidentified items with guaranteed stats, unless the vendor knows for certain what the stats will be ahead of time. Also, why is it that no one has found a way to dupe, yet stores have thousands and thousands of duped runes. Unless there's just a single guy with a secret that even blizzard doesn't even know about, I think it's an inside job.

not saying there's anything wrong with it. I've bought items before. After MFing for months, and still not getting what I wanted, I said screw it. My time is worth more than the few bucks GG cost.

Nah you should take that tinfoil hat back off. :D If they wanted to make money, they would be using WoW as their main source of income. And there's already a lot of ridiculous theories about that, it's laughable. Example: "Blizzard hacks our accounts and bots them to make gold to sell!" even though the company can dupe whatever they please because they own the damn game. When accounts get compromised, they can't trace back exactly where all your gold/items went and undo the entire system. They just have to duplicate and return whatever that was stolen from you.

they can't trace back exactly where all your gold/items went and undo the entire system

Why cant they, as you said, they own the game, their servers must track a trade somewhere

Nah you should take that tinfoil hat back off. :D If they wanted to make money, they would be using WoW as their main source of income. And there's already a lot of ridiculous theories about that, it's laughable. Example: "Blizzard hacks our accounts and bots them to make gold to sell!" even though the company can dupe whatever they please because they own the damn game. When accounts get compromised, they can't trace back exactly where all your gold/items went and undo the entire system. They just have to duplicate and return whatever that was stolen from you.

Thats not what they told me last time my account was hacked, it took them about 5 days to restore my items but said that they have to trace the gold and will only restore the gold they can track down. It took them a little over a month (around 5 weeks) before they got back to me, they said they managed to find where all my gold went and removed it, then gave me it all back.

Back