webridestv, free electronics for viewing videos

Sorry, I just can't keep this in.

When I saw the name "webridestv", my mind did an "All your base are belong to us" break of the words.

We Bride STV (ie., "We give your bride an STV" (Sexually Transmitted Virus)). :eek:

Them's fighting words.:mad:

I know, it's just another Pen Island style screw up, but somebody really should proofread their URLs through the license plate reading machines first.

thanks for posting, finally a site with prizes that I might not mind watching..

name mines the same as the board: chickenselects

Videos load fast and are short

Videos: 10pts
Comments: 3pts
Rating a video: 1 pt

250pt max per day

example of prize: wii is 30k points.

Sorry, I just can't keep this in.

When I saw the name "webridestv", my mind did an "All your base are belong to us" break of the words.

We Bride STV (ie., "We give your bride an STV" (Sexually Transmitted Virus)). :eek:

Them's fighting words.:mad:

I know, it's just another Pen Island style screw up, but somebody really should proofread their URLs through the license plate reading machines first.

i think you're stretching on that one.

thanks OP, i'm signed up, hope they come through like MS does :D

wait, i just did some maths, wii at 30,000 points, 250 a day, that's 120 days, or 4 months to build up enough points...... this site going to be around long enough? cause i can see that people are already uploading BS pics and vids.

the site has been around before the point system has been in place.

I think the point value has been increased to 300x a day because i over shot my 260 limit today by a little bit, unsure though.

Also if you upload an avatar you get an additional 100 points that dont count on your daily limit.

edit...

"There are hidden ways to earn credits also, keep your eyes peeled on your credit tally to find them! You can find more ways to earn credits on the SchwagMart FAQ page."

Are there even enough videos on the site to get 30000+ points? At 10pts / video, thats 3000 videos...

Also, can you play multiple videos at once in different tabs and still get points for each of them?

well from what I noticed this morning, I could watch the SAME videos again for points... I could be wrong as I opened a bunch and some were duplicates but I believe I got points for them. Who knows, at the very least you can get a 5 pack of hotwheels in 4 days.

Yes you can open multiple videos in tabs, it appears they add points as soon as the page loads, it doesn't even wait for the video. As far as number of videos go it looks like there are 44 pages and 24 videos per page = 1056. So I guess there arn't enough videos for a wii or anything of the sort....but enough for a $50 amazon giftcard it seems. If the duplicate videos count then there are enough points for anything. I already got my max points today, im at 602 in 2 days with an avatar upload and a few comments/ratings. Can someone else try if you get points for old videos but watching them on a new day?

EDIT: It's confirmed, you can watch the same videos over again for points.

Interesting... Using the $500 PS3 as a landmark: the site offers it for 50000 points, which makes watching 1 movie (worth 10 points) worth more than 10 cents per view to them, not including the profit they make. I'm not professing any knowledge of advertising, but doesn't 10-20 cents per view seem a bit high?

EDIT: If they're legit, basically one can view this site as an effortless way to make $2.50 each day in about 30 seconds (ie. open ~25 bookmarked movies in separate tabs once a day). Do this each day, and a few of the bonus opportunities, and you could get almost $1000 a year in free electronics. Seem too good to be true?

it's always too good to be true, odds are this will eventually get spammed and they will either stop, start canceling accounts, or make it so duplicate videos don't work. as for now just hope it works each morning and go for the $50 amazon card. It would be nice to get a wii as I just played the japanese super smash brothers brawl on a friends modded wii and while I LOVE the game, the wii isn't worth my $250-$300 for a single game.

As soon as people start claiming prizes, the prizes will either 1) become harder to get or 2) disappear.

The same thing happened with startsampling.com years ago. They don't even give out mediocre prizes anymore, nevermind the stuff they were promising originally.

I just signed up but my account maxed at 258 points. Is that the max for the day? I was hearing ~300 or so.

Haha we'll see what happens, if I can just open new videos in tabs and get points then :D

I got 5 webcams and a Zune from clublive...

i know similar sites with the point type system that have been around for about a year and still offer the same type of prizes

What other legit sites which don't spam you with email or popups? links?

hey guys you can have up to 2 accounts per household.
I got two accounts one has 3091(Scrizz) and the other 1400(TheScrizz).
and if you refer someone that person gets an extra 1000 points when you reach 3000 points.

I dig cars, so I'm down. 250pts max / day, just so y'all know.

I want a GPS unit.

hey guys you can have up to 2 accounts per household.
I got two accounts one has 3091(Scrizz) and the other 1400(TheScrizz).
and if you refer someone that person gets an extra 1000 points when you reach 3000 points.

that last statement doesnt make sense(verbage wise)

if ur listed as my referal, then u get 1000 points when i reach 3000?

you refer someone and get 1000 points if they earn 3000 points. They don't get anything but are being nice and signing up under someone who told them about it. It doesn't effect the person signing up at all, just the person who referred.

you refer someone and get 1000 points if they earn 3000 points. They don't get anything but are being nice and signing up under someone who told them about it. It doesn't effect the person signing up at all, just the person who referred.

the verbage was mis quoted than.

The referER gets 1000 points rather then the referEE

Just registered and uploaded an avitar. Also did a few reviews and ratings and my first day max is 358. It seems like in a month I will have enough for a $50 amazon gift card.... Also im intrested in someone posting the info from the cheat forum if anyone gets it.

I'm up to a whopping 26xx pts. I'm hoping the site doesn't die before I can get the Navi unit.

Down8, if anyone whats to spread some referral love.

k, that's ridiculous, i just got 7k points and was going to redeem for a $50 amazon card, but it's "out of stock", not only that, but EVERYTHING is out of stock, what a gip.

I ordered the best garages book a couple weeks ago and havent heard a thing. And then, i go there today to find out they have taken the price of everything in the schwagmart times 10. That means the 360 for example went from 43000 points, to 375000 points. Now they did put a zero at the end of your total, but i went from 4030 to 40030. so big woop. This is a scam

I already ordered the $50 amazon card... Haven't got it yet even though I ordered it while it was in stock.

i definitely call shenanigans... they put zeroes behind the prize totals and your ticket totals, but all the ways to earn points stayed the same. 300,000 for a wii at 10 pts per video view is not going to be worth it.

good stuff im up to 1k points, just started opening a bunch of tabs one for each video and then close them

point limit is up to 500/ day with more hiddden ways to earn points which i have no idea any of the hidden ways

Here I was thinking that it would take me about 3-4 months to get something 'nice' but now it's probably going to take about 1-2 years. Son of a bitch!

Currently have 92005 points and my sister has 70605 points. Gawd!

So to get the Wii would take me ~416 days instead of the 3 months that I had originally planned for. :mad::mad:

Here I was thinking that it would take me about 3-4 months to get something 'nice' but now it's probably going to take about 1-2 years. Son of a bitch!

Currently have 92005 points and my sister has 70605 points. Gawd!

So to get the Wii would take me ~416 days instead of the 3 months that I had originally planned for. :mad::mad:

same here, eff that, i'm going for the $50 amazon card whenever the HELL anything is back in stock. i'm ready to give up on this site though... thank god for club.live.com

Back