WebOS 3.0.5 update is out

scout007

Limp Gawd
just an FYI, WebOS 3.0.5 update is now out. The most significant update is improvement to streaming video. It used to lag a lot when I watch online video, now it doesn't.

What does this have to do with gaming? Maybe you meant to post this in the Operating Systems section?

umm... this is the Operating Systems forum.

it was orignally posted in the General Gaming sub-forum.
It got moved here before your post.

This really doesn't even belong in the OS sub-forum, seeing as how it's a mobile device OS.

it was orignally posted in the General Gaming sub-forum.
It got moved here before your post.

This really doesn't even belong in the OS sub-forum, seeing as how it's a mobile device OS.

So operating systems made for mobile devices aren't real operating systems or something?

I haven't updated my Touchpad yet since the battery is dead. I think it will start getting to be a little more interesting now that WebOS is open source. Hopefully a strong community will get on board with it, I really like WebOS.

So operating systems made for mobile devices aren't real operating systems or something?

I haven't updated my Touchpad yet since the battery is dead. I think it will start getting to be a little more interesting now that WebOS is open source. Hopefully a strong community will get on board with it, I really like WebOS.

how many posts on Android and/or iOS are in the Operating System sub-forum?
hint: not many.

those generally get posted in either the Apple, Mobile Phones, or Mobile Computing sub-forums.

Back