Webcam video recording

ghostchamber

[H]ard|Gawd
I have a customer who was looking for some decent software for recording videos on her built in laptop webcam. She said free would be nice, but she'd be willing to pay for a program if it is good enough. She is basically just looking to capture images and video and save them to her hard drive.

I've done some searching and I have found a lot of programs that can do automatic ftp uploads and streaming to web servers, but all she wants is to record to a local drive.

Can anyone recommend anything?

Thanks!

Currently I can only think of: Windows Movie Maker (?), Windows Media Encoder, VirtualDub (?), VLC.

Use one of the automated FTP upload ones, set it up for your own FTP, wait a few days then watch some videos of her nude. Profit.

Alternatively, download.com might have something or you can use HyperCam and just screen cap the area

Currently I can only think of: Windows Movie Maker (?), Windows Media Encoder, VirtualDub (?), VLC.
VLC can record videos from devices?

Damn, I use the program and didn't know that.
Use one of the automated FTP upload ones, set it up for your own FTP, wait a few days then watch some videos of her nude. Profit.
If you've seen her you might see why this isn't a very good idea.

Back