Web hosting....

Asazman

Supreme [H]ardness
Hey peoples. I remember a while ago someone posted a webhost that cost $10ish a month, had about 500MB of storage, and some bandwidth. Also, I remember there was a guarenteed uptime of 99% of the time.

zmoz.com is the devil.
1 and 1 is also quite annoying to work with.

Please, no spam, but any links would be great. THanks peoples!

Well Bluesteath Web Hositng looks good. they have pretty cheap prices. canadian too (although i'm not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing for you) lol.

good luck

edit: oh yeah, first month free too:)

edit again: free domain as well

i just bought an account from just-hosting.com, been very happy so far. ( i bought it after recomendations from this forum)

i have also used, and am happy with

ipaska.com
and
colossalhosting.com

I just got hosting from www.webhostingbuzz.com.

1000MB storage
10000MB bandwidth
unlimited e-mail
cpanel
too much other stuff to list

check them out. I couldn't be happier. 99% uptime guarantee too. $4.00 a month. Sweet.

I use Dreamhost . Excellent service, reliability and support. You can do all the popular stuff like PHP, etc.

This is the $9.95 account..
3 domains, 15 subdomains
500 MB Disk, 25 GB Transfer
60 Mailboxes, 15 Shell/FTP Users

Go with midPhase . It has 1.5 gig space and 50 gigs bandwidth a month for $8.95. I use it for my website and have had no problems yet.

Here is my website. It's only temp for next 2 weeks because of mandatory overtime at work and I have no time to get it up to what I want but I do have a very nice HQ image gallery of Natalie Portman pics on it:D
AD304-Natalie_Portman-mini-embossed.jpg

yea, im having this same problem.....

im working on a community oriented site where hopefully there will be a lot of traffic and people will be able to make their own accounts and profiles and such....

anyway just-hosting.com does actually look pretty sweet out of everything ive seen so far, anyone use it and have anything good/bad to say about it??

Originally posted by teck9
anyway just-hosting.com does actually look pretty sweet out of everything ive seen so far, anyone use it and have anything good/bad to say about it??

thats who we use.. absolutely nothing negative, and everything positive to say about them.. i use them for all of my sites, and we recommend them to all of our clients as well.

Back