Web browser that will save images without all the BS

Morlock

Limp Gawd
I have tried Chrome Brave Edge Opera Vivaldi and Firefox. Not one of them actually does what the settings of each one offers, which is to let me save friggin images WITHOUT looking at a "save as" dialog for every image downloaded. Anyone know how to get that done?

"Save image as" in the context menu seems to be the giveaway. I don't want to "save image as." I want to "save image."

So, you want to be able to save a photo, to a predetermined location, as a default without having to interact more than "save image"?

Never seen it, but I like it.

So, you want to be able to save a photo, to a predetermined location, as a default without having to interact more than "save image"?

Never seen it, but I like it.
Yeah I want a "don't bug me" option, for when I'm downloading lots of images.

I mean, when you think about it, every browser does this bass-ackwards. Software, which people typically don't download frequently or in batches, is hassle-free and goes right to the user's selected downloads folder. But images, of which users tend to download by the metric fuckload far more often than they do software, is a hassle and requires per-file confirmation.

Makes no sense.

Back