Wearing a headset with glasses?

Volume

2[H]4U
I recently started wearing glasses and noticed a lot of discomfort when wearing a headset. I currently have one of the common Steelseries headsets (forgot the model) and it presses my frames into my temples quite a bit.

Any suggestions for other headset models to try?

inb4 contacts

how big are the ear pieces on them? im using a pair of steelseries siberias and they fully cover my ears with zero discomfort. Ive had glasses since I was 12 and I pretty much cant see shit without them so they are on 100% of the time im awake, this includes gaming marathons

I wear glasses too. So, I specifically bought a pair of prescription glasses with as flat as possible ear pieces with a %20 yellow tint (like you see on the Gunnar glasses) for $20 from eyebuydirect.

These look like they might work. Anything round will hurt after awhile (lol).

Thanks for the suggestions so far, but I should mention that I'm more willing to change my headset than my glasses. I might be making things difficult for myself, though...

You only have to wear them when on the computer and the yellow does wonders for the eyes. It's not really even noticeable.

Either way though, if the ear piece on your glasses is round and/or thick no matter what over the ear headset you buy, they will still be uncomfortable after extended use.

It drastically reduces glare, fatigue, and eyestrain. I know it may sound like bullshit, but it seriously does help. The only time I wouldn't recommend wearing them is if you do a lot of graphic work.

Don't worry, a few years and your skull will sink in and you'll be fine sweatheart, really.

Back