We will be assimilated...

revenant

[H]F Squad Captain
https://www.sproutwired.com/ufo-sig...n-earth-captured-by-nasa-unusual-information/

Borg?

“Right after investigation of pictures shot by US-based place company NASA’s Photo voltaic and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO) satellite, alien life fanatics imagine they have spotted a huge UFO close to the Sunshine. What appears to be a solar anomaly near to the Sun’s floor is claimed by alien life conspiracy theorists to be a UFO of an practically incomprehensible scale”

The fact that it looks like a perfect square it looks like some part of the image was somehow dropped, be very easy to tell with the original image if the color of that part of the image reads nothing but 0s (black) then it's probably not an "anamoly"

That said

According to distinguished alien hunter Scott Waring, the supposed UFO is at least ‘ten situations the size of Earth’.
I don't fucking even know, what is a situation? But either way, obviously the guy (or the robowriter) never heard of angular size... hold your thumb infront of your eye it blocks out half the sky! It must be 4 or 5 thousand situations!

I don't fucking even know, what is a situation? But either way, obviously the guy (or the robowriter) never heard of angular size... hold your thumb infront of your eye it blocks out half the sky! It must be 4 or 5 thousand situations!

Ten times the size of Earth. Whoever (or whatever) wrote that "article" decided to run some random words through a thesaurus.

I saw the movie.

1595820785495.png

I think like the other one in the blog mentioned; this is space dandruff and nothing else put into such shape due to some of the physics rules that we don't know of yet.
And who is this distinguished Alien hunter anyway?
Was he also present in that Steven Speilberg movie about aliens in Chechnya playing a survival game with humans.

God, I hope not, still have to get the TNG crew to sing the We Are The Borg version of We Are The World.....

We are the Borg,
We are collective,
We are going to assimilate......

“According to distinguished alien hunter Scott Waring”...

Life goals.
Seems very much like a commercial I used to see on late at night.

get your degree from this prestigious, non accredited, online university.

it's the borg coming for the 7th day adventits this wednesday or the next comet passing by.

Back