We REALLY need a tech careers subforum.

KingPariah777

[H]ard|Gawd
Now is the time...there isn't anything like this on the web...Dice.com has the only decent IT careers forum, and it's nothing great.

Many [H] readers are hurting for work, and looking to discuss the situation with others...why does Hardocp seem so blind to this fact?

Now is the time...there isn't anything like this on the web...Dice.com has the only decent IT careers forum, and it's nothing great.

Many [H] readers are hurting for work, and looking to discuss the situation with others...why does Hardocp seem so blind to this fact?

You had me until "why does Hardocp seem so blind to this fact?", where you went from reasonable request to ...creepy.

Yea I think it would be kinda good, but at the same time you dont want a shit ton of people registering and just posting their resume.

Maybe a thread in Genmay would be more appropriate, because only true [H]er's are on Genmay.

just my 2 cents

The last time this was brought up Kyle said he was looking into the possibility. It's not as easy as just throwing up a new forum and off it goes.

Understood, appreciate the reply...I was referring to the distinct lack of coverage of the slow death of the IT industry in the US, which is this site's primary readership...just trying to help out the H, as it's helped me plenty of times. In the meantime I guess I'll keep heading over to dice.com for forums about tech careers.

Understood, appreciate the reply...I was referring to the distinct lack of coverage of the slow death of the IT industry in the US, which is this site's primary readership...just trying to help out the H, as it's helped me plenty of times. In the meantime I guess I'll keep heading over to dice.com for forums about tech careers.

This is under consideration, but we are not just going to use some open forum model for it which would cause more issues than it solves.

Back