We need some new posts about video cards

especially considering all that's happened since the [h] went down.

First hand opinions, debates, even fanboys welcome :)

ATI has been coming out with new catalyst drivers once a month. Find them at www.ati.com and click on Drivers and Software.

They have been helping my 9000 PRO. :)

Christ Almighty! You'd think that it took so friggin' long to get the forum back up they could've restored at least some of the old threads! :mad:

So much water under the bridge at this point, where do you start?

Let the 6800 vs. x800 wars begin!! :D

ATI has been surprisingly slow getting the X800's out. They are very hard to find. I thought the Pro would be widely available at this point.

best buy is out of stock

compusa has none in my area at least

widely available is walking into a store and picking one up. I have never seen anything but preorder boxes and I live in a decent sized city.

My friend got one off of newegg last weekend, I saw them on the shelves of my local best buy too. I would have expected to see more by now though, at least the MSI ones too.

ComputerBox34 said:
ATI has been coming out with new catalyst drivers once a month. Find them at www.ati.com and click on Drivers and Software.

They have been helping my 9000 PRO. :)

You sure about *helping*? I really must say I think that ATi releases new drivers every month to cover up the fact that they suck so badly.

ATI has been surprisingly slow getting the X800's out. They are very hard to find. I thought the Pro would be widely available at this point.

CORRECTION Its the almost vapourware 6800 thats impossable to get anywhere :D The X800Pro is starting to hit the markets quite nicely ;)

God its good to have the [H] back! The daily dose of fanboy Wars are hear j/k :p

saw both x800's at compusa yesterday barely glanced at $499 XT price if I recall correctly (rushed by)

Back