We miss TrailerTrashPrincess

Status
Not open for further replies.

frappe33

Limp Gawd
just sayin. this section may as well close down since TTP left. Thanks to those that offended her away...

She has done tons for this forum. If she was in Distributed Computing she would be awarded the HARD DCer of the month and get a custom title for her contributions to the forums. (so they say but its really about e-ppd size. They give that award to a 1 month noob before considering someone that had been folding for 10 years.)

[Human being pointing out stuff you aren't likely to find on gimmicky deal sites] > [Slickdeals]

Slickdeals is the collaboration of Americas idiots.

TTP you are missed!

Correction: slickdeals is a SHITTON of angry jobless house wives (who think they are smart & clever)

+ a boatload of American idiots, most of which think they know more than you and that your opinion is always wrong because it differs from theirs. Most of the "techy" people there truly don't hold a candle to even a few members here @ [H]. Constant bad information on that site in terms of tech stuff....

But 2 posts above pointing out its a gimmick is sadly mistaken, its not a gimmick at all if you ask me. It's a cleverly made forum that makes gobs of cash and helps people save tons of money. The people there just ruin it for the most part. And Selma is a bot, not a real person :D

I enjoyed TTP's posts as 99% of them were free signup things that didn't have any BS attached to it..... but yeah I guess, you can almost easily find the same stuff there but its tons harder to skim through the bogus free stuff and scams to find the good ones like she did. TTP found the best ones, and posted them here, saving us time and providing an awesome free service to [H] here for practically nothing but a "thanks!".

(((she left because some a-hole posted here flaming her about a deal and her comments about it)))

I think she was flamed for posting that she got two Google CR-48 netbooks and commented that they were nice but they weren't really used.

lame. i signed up for one or two of her posts, but not a lot. sad to see her go. no one should have to leave the forums because of offensive stuff other people say. thats just plain sad.

Slickdeals is the collaboration of Americas idiots.

TTP you are missed!

They are morons. The biggest of all the morons are the ones who think it's their responsibility to go about correcting everybody's grammar on a deal website.

She was heavily criticized for putting up the Chrome notebooks up for sale and didn't take too kindly to it. She was an asset to the forum for many years, but unfortunately she closed her account with the [H] and moved on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back