WD Caviar SE 320GB SATA 8MB Cache $99.99

morningreis

[H]ard|Gawd
Hard drive went bad last night, so I went down to Best Buy to grab a new one. I saw a bunch of 320GB WD Caviar HDs on clearance for $99.99. Thought it was a pretty good deal, so I snagged one.

There is no rebate on this and it doesn't appear online on the Best Buy website, so it may just be a regional thing. I'm in the Los Angeles area. Might be worth checking out.

Nope not regional. Same price on website. I snagged 2 last week here in Pittsburgh.

I picked up 5 in my area for some friends but they all backed out on me. If anyone is interested i'm selling them for what I paid which is $103 plus shipping. Pm me for more info.

malingjc said:
Nope not regional. Same price on website. I snagged 2 last week here in Pittsburgh.

I can only find the PATA version online and it sells for 180 clams. Care to provide a link?

its not in their web i dont think. They clearanced them off and all the slickdealers in your hood grabbed them off the shelves first. Mine has 10 left when i checked last week.

I grabbed 2 last week after this deal was posted the first time. Though I still have not purchased the rest of the system to go with them :) Only 1 left at the store when I did.

I work at a bestbuy and i picked one up that afternoon when they went on sale, yay for storage. Now i need to find a use for it...

pcstuff said:
I can only find the PATA version online and it sells for 180 clams. Care to provide a link?

Yeah, they're long gone off of the website now. I originally saw it on the website and called the store to make sure they had them. There was still 3 there after I got my two.

buy.com has a 250gb segate sata II 16 meg cache for 82 shipped if you still need a drive and your out of the 320s.

They have four left at the Best Buy I go to after I got mine. My first sata drive yay :D But what am I going to do with all that storage? I only have dial up :(

Buy (well at least I did) Alcohol 120% and archive all of your CDs to ISOs. That's what I use it for.

Back