WD Black 2TB,Q9550,GA-EP45-UD3P,G.Skill DDR2,E350N-USB3,Lian Li PC-Q07B ITX, +more

Sprtfan

Limp Gawd
All Prices are shipped. Will ship by either USPS Priority or UPS ground depending on what is cheaper. I might post some pictures later but will also be happy to send any pictures to anyone as well. Heat is under Sprtfan. Most going to eBay soon if they don't sell. Let me know if your interested. Thanks

1) Western Digital 2 TB Black HDD. It is new in OEM packaging. SOLD

2) Q9550 SLB8V E0 Stepping. CPU only SOLD

3) Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P. Rev 1.6 w/ I/O shield $90
Do not have the box but can included sata cables if needed. Sold

4) G.Skill F2-8500CL5D-4GBPK (x2) $50 each.
I have two separate 4GB kits of the DDR2 memory. Total of 8GB in two separate kits.
I have a F2-8500CL5D-2GBPK kit as well if it would interest anyone. SOLD

5) Gigabyte E350N-USB3. SOLD
I used it for a year in a HTPC but replaced it with a Roku a while back. Worked great but like the smaller size of the Roku vs. the HTPC in the bedroom.

6) NIB Lian Li PC-Q07 B ITX case. SOLD
Another build I planned but never got around to. Still in the box and never opened.

7) ATI XFX 4770 SOLD
Still have the box and accessories.

8) New OEM Samsung 250 GB 2.5" laptop HDD 5400 rpm $35

9) Falcon 4.0 Binder. $40
I got this in college and never had time to play. It is opened but never used and in great shape. Will send pics if interested. SOLD

10) New OEM Intel DQ45EK mITX board. $40 shipped.
For a build that I didn't get around to and now longer need. It is in OEM packaging and does not have an I/O Shield.

I have several Core2Duo CPUs also that I'll try to get around to listing later. Would like to combo one up with the DQ45EK.

Last edited:
Where were you 6 months ago when I was ready to kill for that motherboard.

I had it on a shelf and was to lazy to get it listed :( Sure you don't want another for a spare :)

The Q9550 was never really overclocked. The system was built for a friend of mine and he just used the system to play WOW and LOL so didn't really see the point and he wasn't the type to tweak stuff. Was probably a waste on him at the time, but he was the type that always wanted the best even if he didn't need it.

Back