WD 8TB Elements Desktop USB 3.0 External Hard Drive $129 @ B&H

Interesting. This deal was $121.09 when posted on STH yesterday night and $129 15m ago, and is now $139. :confused:

Interesting. This deal was $121.09 when posted on STH yesterday night and $129 15m ago, and is now $139. :confused:

Lame, I was debating finally picking up a couple of these as my storage is starting to fill up. I'm down to 431gb free on my TV Media array but luckily I still have 1.28tb free on my Movie Media and misc storage array. I'll hold out a bit longer I guess.

Lame, I was debating finally picking up a couple of these as my storage is starting to fill up. I'm down to 431gb free on my TV Media array but luckily I still have 1.28tb free on my Movie Media and misc storage array. I'll hold out a bit longer I guess.
I know Bestbuy supposedly had the 8tb for $129 just about a week back if you were logged in--might try that. (y) If not, I'm sure they'll be on sale again next month. :D

I don't have a link (think it's only in store) but if you have a Costco membership, the Seagate 8TB Desktop Backup Plus Hub is $119 ($169 - $50). Just got one, my old 1.5TB backup drive was getting cramped.

It will go on sale again. While I purchase additional elements drives every once and a while. I don't stress out if I miss a sale in 2 to 4 weeks there will be another sale..

I don't have a link (think it's only in store) but if you have a Costco membership, the Seagate 8TB Desktop Backup Plus Hub is $119 ($169 - $50). Just got one, my old 1.5TB backup drive was getting cramped.
Nice! Thank you for sharing. And for those that don't have a membership, I think you can still purchase but it's a little bit more like 15% or something.

It will go on sale again. While I purchase additional elements drives every once and a while. I don't stress out if I miss a sale in 2 to 4 weeks there will be another sale..
Yep, that seems to be quite normal this year, which is a nice little storage boom for everyone. :)

Back