WD 74GB Raptor $134.00 Fry's B&M. Bay Area YMMV

The op didnt put hot anywhere on this thread. So shut up, he is just trying to give you a deal.
And this raptor is retail i think. Pretty good in my opinion.

The op didnt put hot anywhere on this thread. So shut up, he is just trying to give you a deal.
And this raptor is retail i think. Pretty good in my opinion.

this is the hot deals section you know? doesn't seem like a very good deal to me but no hard feelings, its the thought that counts.

Ya, but not all the other deals here are hot either, and if its hot, they label it in the thread title usually.:D

Ya, but not all the other deals here are hot either, and if its hot, they label it in the thread title usually.:D

ya some people are a bit critical. value wise its not a very good deal but compared to neweggs price you could save a couple bucks if your looking specifically for one of these exact drives.

ya thats true, but i would rather have retail, and some others might too. its just to save a few bucks as you said.

worthy of a sales flier targeting the non-tech-savvy... but not educated enthusiast hot deal worthy... is what they're trying to tell you mr. "up in arms" man...

Wow, is it me or are there more FUCKING whiners in the world?
The give me this at the dirt cheap price NOW, mental has to go.

Back