WD 4TB USB 3.0 External $140 AR

Fooshnik

2[H]4U
Link.

Rebate.

[H] link parser seems to fubar that. Here.

Code:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/sectors/campaigns/promo/index_20off100.asp

Last edited:
Cold. These can usually be had for around 140 or less without a rebate. Tiger also charges tax in multiple states.

Not usually. If you search [H] deals there's a couple Seagates from Black Friday that were $130, but most are $150. It's not great, but Black Friday is a year away now.

I picked up a Seagate 4TB from Amazon a couple of days ago (definitely after BF) for $130. They drop from time to time,

Got the Seagate 4tb for under 120 shipped amdnthr drive was individually labeled and warrantied. This deal isn't hot.

Got the Seagate 4tb for under 120 shipped amdnthr drive was individually labeled and warrantied. This deal isn't hot.

Granny Smith vs Gala. If I'm making a pie, I want Granny Smiths. If I'm just eating apples, I'll take a Gala. The fact that one type of apple is cheaper than the other has no affect on whether the sale price of the other is good.

Granny Smith vs Gala. If I'm making a pie, I want Granny Smiths. If I'm just eating apples, I'll take a Gala. The fact that one type of apple is cheaper than the other has no affect on whether the sale price of the other is good.

Sweet Tango. If you don't know, you're missing out.

Sweet Tango. If you don't know, you're missing out.

Don't think I've ever seen that variety. I've had Honey Crisps (seem like a slightly sweeter Granny Smith), but never heard of a Zestar apple before looking up Sweetango. They may not have either around here. I still think I prefer Galas, but Honey Crisps are very good, so I'd certainly give the Tangos a try.

Flawed analogy. WD is I'm no way shape or form like Seagate, and I'll take the Seagate with its 4 platters (versus 5 in WD) and warranty supported even after removing drive from case (WD warranty void if drive removed) any day.

Flawed analogy. WD is I'm no way shape or form like Seagate, and I'll take the Seagate with its 4 platters (versus 5 in WD) and warranty supported even after removing drive from case (WD warranty void if drive removed) any day.

Exxxxactly.

I thought WD moved to 1TB platters. I now see that some WDs use 1TB and some 800GB platters.

Back