WD 250gb SSD $20 DEAD

Mine are still "Confirmed" not cancelled or shipped. So fingers are still crossed.

Just cancelled for me too, but only one so far...
5 minutes later the second one is gone too...
Good luck everyone.

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret to inform you that your recent order 174668987 for the WD Blue PC SSD WDS250G1B0A - Solid state drive - 250 GB - internal - 2.5-inch - SATA 6Gb/s has been cancelled due to a pricing error on our Website. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Your payment method will not be charged for the item. In the event you have already been charged for the item, a credit will be promptly issued. Any authorization hold on your credit card account will be released in accordance with your financial institution's holds policy. Please contact your financial institution for more information.

Please accept our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Dell Customer Care

Some did ship apparently, they must have just shipped what they had and then run out of stock. Bummer.

A wee bit surprised they didn't even offer a coupon code or anything, seeing as they did put a credit hold on a bunch of peoples' cards.

Screenshot_20170106-151948~2.png

:(

Cancelled here as well. Had serious doubts but was worth a shot.

Have to chuckle at the person who took advantage of this snafu and price matched all available stock at MicroCenter.
Good job.

Cancelled here as well. Had serious doubts but was worth a shot.

Have to chuckle at the person who took advantage of this snafu and price matched all available stock at MicroCenter.
Good job.

Honestly, I would have been too embarrassed to try that. I had no issue ordering from Dell. They screwed up, it's on them, but taking advantage of a third party's price matching guarantee to match an outrageous mistake from a competitor is just going too far for me. I would feel badly about it.

Honestly, I would have been too embarrassed to try that. I had no issue ordering from Dell. They screwed up, it's on them, but taking advantage of a third party's price matching guarantee to match an outrageous mistake from a competitor is just going too far for me. I would feel badly about it.

That's because you have morals. I would not do it either.

Some did ship apparently, they must have just shipped what they had and then run out of stock. Bummer.

A wee bit surprised they didn't even offer a coupon code or anything, seeing as they did put a credit hold on a bunch of peoples' cards.

I'm sure if somoene called and made a stink they'd give you something but I'm not the type to try that, since I never really had much hope in getting these.

I'm starting to hear that even those who got a shipping notice are not getting theirs.

Apparently Dell contacted the shipper and recalled the shipments.

Yes. I understand what you are saying about morals. And agree for the most part. Yet it is interesting how we were so fast to jump on Dell's mistake, but not extend that to a brick & mortar store that did not screw up.

Yes. I understand what you are saying about morals. And agree for the most part. Yet it is interesting how we were so fast to jump on Dell's mistake, but not extend that to a brick & mortar store that did not screw up.

I guess generally people don't think it is a problem that you pay for your mistakes, but hate it when you have to pay for other people's mistakes.

I'm starting to hear that even those who got a shipping notice are not getting theirs.

Apparently Dell contacted the shipper and recalled the shipments.

I'm hearing the same thing.

I'm also seeing people on SD shitting on Dell for cancelling.

We all knew it was a pricing mistake, and it would probably get cancelled....get the fuck over it...You can't be pissed that they cancelled the order when you went in knowing it was a pricing mistake.

I ordered 2 as well and got the cancellation email this afternoon...oh well was a long shot at best.

I'm hearing the same thing.

I'm also seeing people on SD shitting on Dell for cancelling.

We all knew it was a pricing mistake, and it would probably get cancelled....get the fuck over it...You can't be pissed that they cancelled the order when you went in knowing it was a pricing mistake.

Agreed 100%

Cancelled!
It was expected since that is a pretty big oops or due to the people that would order 50+ raising a flag.

Back