WB In need of a part

MN Scout

Supreme [H]ardness
Thanks everyone for the offers. I got a card from Spectre.

Hey Everyone,

My little sister has F@H running on her computer (AXP 1200, 512mb, MSI KM2M Combo-L). Everything would be good, but the motherboard has really slow "ProSavage8 2D/3D" graphics and this slows down Windows XP because the integrated graphics can't update the screen fast enough. She doesn't blame F@H, but she nags me every once and awhile about the lag. She often has multiple internet explorer windows open while she does research for papers, Winamp, and Word.

What I need is a AGP 2x or 4x card that will run in Windows XP supporting a screen size of 1280x1024. I need something better than that slow integrated graphics. If you have any AGP cards sitting in a closet or on a shelf and you'd like to donate one to a future 24x7 folder then please pm me. I'd really like to make her happy this Christmas and get her computer working up to speed, and bring on another 24x7 folder.

I'll pay shipping and a little extra for your time and for the card. I can also run the computer under your F@H name for a month if you'd like. Please pm me with any offers, and please include the estimated shipping costs to zip code 55369. We can discuss the total costs through pms.

Thanks so much everyone. Happy Holidays!

-MN Scout

heatware: MN Scout (2 positives)
ebay: ace_scout (2 positives)

You could always donate to the Child's Play drive and win the GeForce 3 that comes with that PC. :p

Thanks for the offer. I think the required donation to win is way out of my budget.

I've got an ATI Rage 128 Pro 16mb 4X AGP card. Its an older card but it can do 2048x1536 with no lag running on XP pro w\sp2. I'll let it go for $5 shipped. Lmk - Aratech

Thanks everyone for the offers. I got a hold of something from Spectre.

Back