Wayfarer's Closet-Cleaning Sale

The Wayfarer

Weaksauce
Last Update:
03novt06, with more stuff to be added soon...

Shipping:
Prices include packing, insurance, and shipping to anywhere in the contiguous 48 states.I have no problem shipping to other locations, but please contact me so we can determine costs and et cetera.

Payment:
PayPal is prefered, but any form of papered payment is fine. If the payment is in the form of a personal check, I'm sure you'll understand if I wait until the check clears before I ship. If, however, you have an established history and wish to pay with a papered form, I have no problem cross-shipping.

Transaction Histories:
While I have a limited trade history here at the [H]ard|Forum (and thus, an infrequently-used Heatware profile), I am a long-time Arsian, and have a transaction history there spanning three years. I have an extensive eBay history as well, which I can provide upon request.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to message me. Thanks.

-The Wayfarer

_________________________ _________________________

NEW Hitachi 7k100 (model HTS721080G9AT00)
I purchased this drive from Newegg about two or three months ago, but ended up not needing it. It been sitting on a shelf in my office, untouched and sealed inside it's electrostatic bag ever since. Consequently, it is in perfect, pristine (ie, new) condition.
- 7200 RPM
- 80 GB
- 8 MG cache
- Parallel ATA
- Specifications @ Hitachi website
- (picture)
- US$75 delivered, obo

NEW Hitachi 5k100 (model HTS541080G9SA00)
This drive shipped with a new z60 laptop. As soon as my new machine arrived from Lenovo, I opened the box, popped in a DBAN cd, ran a DoD standard wipe, removed the drive and placed it in an electrostatic bag, and put it on the shelf next to the disk listed above. This was about a month ago. Thus this unit is, for all intents and purposes, new.
- 5400 RPM
- 80 GB
- 8 MB cache
- Serial ATA
- Specifications @ Hitachi website
- (picture)
- US$55 delivered, obo

ATI Radeon 9700 Pro AGP
SOLD

Soundblaster Live! Value
SOLD

Two Just Cooler TT-900 Bay-Mounted Exhaust Fans
These units mount in a standard 5.25" drive bay, and contain two 92mm fans that move approximately 75 cfm. The fans operate at relatively low RPMs, and are therefore very quiet. These units only NEED one empty bay to function, but providing two empty bays will allow for better airflow. I have used these units in several of my personal systems, and if I hadn't recently installed my computer into drawer in my desk, I would sell them. PLEASE NOTE: One of these units has a black, painted faceplate. The other unit needs it's pigtail (the power plug) replaced; this is but a 5-minute job).
- Info page at Just Cooler's website
- Review @ The Tech Zone
- Googling will yield more info. :)
- US$5 + exact shipping (for both)

NEW Hynix 512MB PC4200 SODIMM
As with the 5k100, this module arrived directly from Lenovo in my new Thinkpad z60. Just like the hard disk, it was removed immediately after the machine was delivered. And therefore this item is likewise, for all intents and purposes, new.
- Part Number: HYMP564S64BP6-C4
- Info page @ Hynix's website
- US$40 delivered, obo

AMS "Venus" USB + IEEE1394 External HD Enclosure
I purchased this from Newegg to fill a need, but once the unit arrived, I found a better solution to the problem. Having been used less than half a dozen times, this unit is like new.
- Info page (with pics and reviews) at Newegg
- US$25 delivered

Alpha PAL8045 Heatsink
Comes with all the mounting hardware, but doesn't include a fan.
- Review at the [H]
- $5 + shipping

Last edited:
bump 4 a mad price on that 9700...even for a Pro its a deal. dotHectate beat me to it :(

Back