Way to adjust bass computer?

ignitionxvi

Limp Gawd
Hey guys,

I have a Chaintech AV710 and Logitech Z-560's. The bass is way too loud, and its turned all the way down on the control. Is there a way through windows of any third party software to adjust the volume of the sound? thanks!

The z-560's have always felt too heavy in the bass for me and lacking in the treble department. If your lucky your sound card drivers might have an equalizer setting and you might be able to turn down the bass some there.

There is a way to tone it down in windows. It's in the advanced options under the windows system volume controller. It depends ont he soundcard though and if it supports it. Otherwise it will be greyed out. Go to your control panel, then sound and audio devices. Once that is up checkmark the "Place Volume Icon in the Taskbar" option. Then when the option appears on the task bar in the lower right of your screen, double click it. An advanced option should be there under the master volume control. If it's not, bring down the options menu from the top and check mark it. It should appear. Viola, bass and treble options for you. Should help out a lot.

bboynitrous said:
There is a way to tone it down in windows. It's in the advanced options under the windows system volume controller. It depends ont he soundcard though and if it supports it. Otherwise it will be greyed out. Go to your control panel, then sound and audio devices. Once that is up checkmark the "Place Volume Icon in the Taskbar" option. Then when the option appears on the task bar in the lower right of your screen, double click it. An advanced option should be there under the master volume control. If it's not, bring down the options menu from the top and check mark it. It should appear. Viola, bass and treble options for you. Should help out a lot.
it doesn't work, i guess ym sound card doesn't support it :(

Back