watercooling stuff, external hds, and driving force pro

mushrooms

Gawd
so i have a bunch of stuff i'm not using anymore. thought i'd sell it get some money back. My paypal is [email protected] and my heatware is dieselstation :

*SOLD* Aqua Extreme 12V DC pump - $50 shipped. *SOLD*

Swiftech MCW5000 cpu waterblock for P4 - $30 shipped.
for-sale-002.jpg

for-sale-003.jpg

*SOLD* Swiftech MCW50 gpu waterblock (fits my 9800pro. can fit other cards with adapters. see here. - $25 shipped *SOLD*

Innovatek Tank-o-Matic tube reservoir with 1/2" fittings - $40 shipped:
for-sale-006.jpg

for-sale-007.jpg

DangerDen TDX cpu waterblock for P4 - $35 shipped
for-sale-008.jpg

for-sale-009.jpg

SOLD single 120mm fan radiator - $15 shipped SOLD

Logitech Driving Force Pro Force Feedback Wheel (never used) - $75 shipped
for-sale-011.jpg

for-sale-012.jpg

External 2.5" (laptop hd) USB On-The-Go hard drive. one is enclosure only, and the other has an 80gb hard drive. It works as a host, so you don't need a computer to transfer files from one product to the other. Simply connect your digital camera, or usb thumbdrive, etc.. to the enclosure, and hit a button, and all your files get transfered over to the hard drive. VERY cool device.

$100 for the enclosure + 80gb hd
$40 for the enclosure without hd
for-sale-013.jpg

for-sale-014.jpg

for-sale-015.jpg

moho said:
sold to me :)

moho your package has been shipped UPS. i can't seem to send PM on here. gives me a database error.. so IM me again so i can give you your tracking #.

Nice, shipped in less than an hour! Does that res have any scratches? I can't tel...what material is it made out of? Does it leak?

thunderstruck! said:
Nice, shipped in less than an hour! Does that res have any scratches? I can't tel...what material is it made out of? Does it leak?

it's copper.. and no leaks at all. sold to Moho.

dragonorta said:
Is that AquaExtreme pump a 50z? If it is, I'm very interested in it.

yes it is. says on the sticker:
Model: AQX - 50Z - DC12

mushrooms said:
it's copper.. and no leaks at all. sold to Moho.

yes it is. says on the sticker:
Model: AQX - 50Z - DC12

wha?
i bought the Radiator, hes asking about the reservoir......:)

that would be cool if i got the reservoir for $15 though ;)

oops! haha.. sorry about that. res is great condition. no leaks. but it's definitely NOT brand new. i've used it for about a year so it has the normal wear/tear. there are no cracks.

what fittings are on the aqua extreme pump? I have a 3/8" waterblock. If the pump will fit my waterblock, I'll buy it.

Back