Watercooling my Shuttle XPC SB75G2....Work In Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

|-Goku-|

[H]ard|Gawd
OK, I decided to move away from my Vapochill LS...so I just got a Shuttle XPC SB75G2 V1 :(. But no need to fear I will be making MOSFET Ramsinks and Buying a 250 PSU for it :). I also am going to put an Thermaltake Aquarius II inside my Shuttle. It should be an Interesting process. Here is some pictures of my progress..

The Stuff....
stuff.jpg

Everything that I currently have :).

The Radiator....
rad.jpg

Small...but I think it will get the job done.

The PCI Card
vantec.jpg

Gonna get some good airflow in this baby.

Rad Installed View(2 Angles)
installfron2t.jpg

All I have so far. If you can't see the pictures come back withen an Hour should be back online I don't know where to host them at other then Geocities :-/

|-Goku-|
More Pics to come :)

heyheyhey said:
If you're going to rip off of me, at least resize your pictures.

What are you talking about???? Im not ripping off of anyone

Got a few more pictures to throw out

The Pump....
pump1.jpg

The Pumpinstalled....
pumpinstalled.jpg

The Vantec Card installed...
vantecinstalled.jpg

When I get the HDD mounted I will be sure to post pics :)

This is the same kit I have. I just have a diffrent pump. I'm not using the stock pump because it sucks.

whoa shit guess i wasn't the first to have this idea...DAMNIT...thought i was an original :(

Oh well More pictures coming soon...

Looks nice, I thought watercooling in my Antec Sonata was going to be cramped enough but a shuttle sure beats that...

you bringing it to quakecon? or are you coming?

is that NB cooler a GFX cooler? if so, where did u get it? i would like one for my NB... or maybe not... how well does it cool? because i mean, thats the only way u get somewhere with overclocking the shuttle.

Its from my IC7-Max3 NB chipset I used that because im water cooling my IC7

We will find out.. I'm Pretty sure it will do just fine. Plus i have that Vantec Card in there so thats gonna help :)

How about if you don't have anything nice to post...u don't post at all? Sound good?

Thanks!!! I'm sorry If I took your glory or something.

|-Goku-|

jesus christ guys, just let the poor kid have some fun. what do you want him to do, give you some meaningless credit for the idea or something??? go for it goku and dont let anyone tell you you cant do it!!! its going to be awsome when its done. hope i can see it when its finnished.

cool people use paint to block out peoples faces :rolleyes: sorry i just have a big problem with irrational paranoia like that

hey^3 needs to shut up, oh no he stole your title? what else should he call it, "monkies fly out of my ass and into my computer"?

hes not rippin off ANYONE, otherwise why not bust on him for using an Intel processor? or hey watercoolings been done, why isnt he phase changing it? everyone needs to just shut up and like it. hes doing a kickass job and its a kickass project and i would definitly do it if i didnt have 300+ in my current case and cooling system.

No, but I don't like scrolling half way across the page to see what the hell is going on.

I'm not going to argue anymore about this because

1. Its your thread, I'm not going to clutter it with useless talk of resizing the pictures.

&

2. I'm not a big fan of arguing over the interweb.

heyheyhey said:
I'm not going to argue anymore about this because

1. Its your thread, I'm not going to clutter it with useless talk of resizing the pictures.

&

2. I'm not a big fan of arguing over the interweb.

Sounds good.

Keep us updated Goku.

you bent the arms of the copper radi
uploadit2-small1ofhuhimamonkeyuphukstick.JPG

do not bend them back. you putting springs inside the hoses to keep them from kinking ?

its not really a pump , its more like a ... waterwheel :)

i hooked the muskateer to it directly which allows to slide up the voltage a bit.
at full speed the pump did not move any faster. what could i do to make it go faster ? thx

I'll try shoving 17volts into it tonight see what happens. I'll let you know either way. I think I'm going to make a small external setup for the radiator and pump for my SFF.

stumpy said:
Looks nice, I thought watercooling in my Antec Sonata was going to be cramped enough but a shuttle sure beats that...

you bringing it to quakecon? or are you coming?

No SnT is being a bitch and won't pick me up :mad:

I've got the Shuttle up and running. My Average Temps are Idle 34C Load 49C not to bad for being so cramped I got to get some pictures uploaded tommorrow :)

Sepal
No, I'm not. Its pretty nice tubing not the original from Aquarius II so it isn't kinking..Still waiting for GPU block :eek:

The GPU cooler will overload the small radiator. I wouldn't recommend adding the GPU cooler. I had the koolance GPU cooler and when I would play games the Temprature would get very high.

|-Goku-| said:
I've got the Shuttle up and running. My Average Temps are Idle 34C Load 49C not to bad for being so cramped I got to get some pictures uploaded tommorrow :)

Good job, man. What were your temps like before?

|-Goku-| said:
My Average Temps are Idle 34C Load 49C

For real? My machine idles on 28*C and full load is about 37*C with the I.C.E system, er, it did... before my 5900 died.

heyheyhey said:
For real? My machine idles on 28*C and full load is about 37*C with the I.C.E system, er, it did... before my 5900 died.

If you read my profile..I have a 3.4C which run really hot.. more then a 2.4

thank you :-D will have pictures hopefully tonight. Just waiting on the GPU block

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back