watercooled coolermaster 540

lord_tris

[H]ard|Gawd
here are a few pics of my new system after a new watercooling setup

caseflash.jpg

mobo.jpg

VERY nice, but Hd's on the floor of the case =[ probably rattles like a bitch? and nice ram hehe

the harddrives are attached and it does not vibrate at all cuase there rubber groumets allso this is just temp till i get some plexi and make them a custom cage

I like the idea of the HD's on the bottom. Free up a ton of room.

What direction is the air flowing?

I'm thinking of getting this case but debating...

I think you could perform a slight mod and put 1 120mm instead of 2 80mm in the back. Also thinking I might have air through back in and out through the front. My VC has an exhaust in the back and hotness would get pulled out.

Would love more pics and nice setup.

BTW - Could you remove the 3.5 bays on top?

Have a Microfly and really getting tired of it. Windows novelty is kinda wearing off.

Clean case. Hard drive on the bottom is a great idea. Less restrictive and they might even get more airflow.

yes there is an update I sold it lol

a cpl of things went wrong and i just got tired of my wife complaining about me buying too much computer stuff so i sold and built a system that i can not upgrade too much

The new system will be up in the next 2-3 weeks when they parts get here from the states

the new system consists of:

Shuttle XPC SS31T
775 lga 915 duel core
G.SKILL 1GB DDR2 667
MSI NX8800GTS
Thermaltake 250w graphics card powersupply

It looked nice... :)

You had more pics elsewhere where u showed inside the case a bit + you showed the HD's on the bottom.

just outta curiousity(sp?), what Motherboard is that? It seems to be Micro-ATX yet SLI capable... that seems rather sweet and I'm kinda interested in it : )

please correct me if i am wrong, but i think that the board is a EVGA mATX Nforce 4 SLI board

coolness, it looks nice and like it'll do what I'd want to do with a gaming computer, but smaller :)

Anyone use one of these with SLI in a qpack or similar case? I'm kinda worried about heat/stability issues before I go to far into getting one.

I had one in a MF, worked great. Don't expect too good of overclocks though, the NB gets really hot really fast...

Back