4 x Pioneer DVD-RW
2 x 120 gig WD SE (RAID 0)
Linksys 10/100 nic
Vantec Nexus fan/light controller
Swiftech watercooling setup 3/8" ID with FrozenCPU blue UV reactive reservoir
generic floppy pulled from an E-machine
generic 350w psu
5 x 80mm Coolermaster Blue LED fans

The specs and looks are a bit different now. I'm now using an Abit IC7-Max 3 mobo (black pcb), 1 stick of 512 meg Kingston HyperX PC3200 (2-3-2), Chaintech 6800 128 meg (blue pcb), and the watercooling is no longer using the green UV reactive fluid that Swiftech gave me.

I bought a Powmax 480w psu, replaced the fans with a 120mm Antec clear fan and an 80mm Coolermaster fan. I also sleeved the cabling with some Vantec blue sleeving. The Coolermaster fans have been modded so that the leds can be turned off. Must have a completely dark room when asleep. If you look at the front of the case, you'll see the switches for the leds. All the fans were resleeved using the blue sleeving also. I added 2 UV cold cathodes for the glowing when all other lights are off. Course the green leds on the mobo drown that out. I'll have to mod that sometime.

I'll get some updated pics soon.

Ya the wiring is pretty bad. I've got new sleeving now, but the wiring is still all over the place. I'm planning on boring a hole in the side to push the cables through. I don't know why Lian Li didn't do it to begin with...but...whatever.

Krotch, try putting your hard drives further back in the bay and pushing them more toward the front of the case. You will have to remove one of the two 80MM front fans, but it will be well worth it :)

Nice rig you've got there.
But, lol. A generic PSU with watercooling? :rolleyes:

looks pretty good. nice models there too:)

oh, and hate to say it but a powmax PSU is still generic:p

Gonna have to throw up some new pics. The comp setup is completely different now.

3.4E ghz P4 @ 4017mhz
2 x 512 megs Kingston HyperX PC3200
Abit IC7-Max 3
PNY 6800 GT
2 x 36.7 gig Raptors (RAID 0)
Enermax 600w Noisetaker

I added a chipset waterblock. I replaced the Swiftec 80mm rad with a blue DangerDen 80mm rad. I also added a black DangerDen 120mm rad with a Thermaltake 120mm blue led fan.

I also got pretty lucky. The PNY card is built on blue pcb. I'm going to swap over to a new case and pelt, since the Prescott creates more heat than I like.

Here's the semi latest picture. The only difference is the fact that it's got a 6800 GT in there, instead of the 6800NU in the picture. Also the waterblock isn't on it, since the screws to hold the waterblock down doesn't fit.

I have the waterblock tucked to the side until I get new screws or a new bracket.

After.jpg

Back