Water Cooling Gear For Sale

dylskee

Weaksauce
Switched back to air cooling so clearing this stuff out. All Items will ship to the lower 48 via USPS Flat Rate. I accept paypal as payment. I will also give price breaks on multiple items purchased. Heatware is under dylskee 114-0

EK FC285 GTX PCB V2 Acetal and Nickel water block, I have two for sale. Comes with Bitspower High flow fittings. $30.00 Shipped each.

Swiftech Apogee GTZ CPU Water Block. I Only have the S1366 mount with this. Comes with Bitspower High flow fittings. $20.00 Shipped.

Swiftech MCP350 Pump, I have two for sale. $40.00 Shipped each. SOLD

EVGA Classified E760 NB/SB water block. Comes with Bitspower High flow fittings. $20.00 Shipped. SOLD

XSPC Dual 5.25 Bay/Dual Split Reservoir. Comes with Bitspower High flow fittings. $40.00 Shipped SOLD

Last edited:
Does that waterblock happen to have the AMD socket brackets? Are both pumps sold?

Going to bring these blocks to work on Monday and make some key chains out of them, bump......... :)

Res, pumps, and chipset block sold. Still up for grabs is the GTZ and EK blocks.

Please make me an offer bump. All offers will be entertained, need the money right now more than anything.

Back