Water-cooled system - 3x120GB Vertex 3's, GTX680SC+

computermod14

Limp Gawd
I am selling my liquid-cooled gaming computer that I've built and owned for a year and a half. The video card is the newest addition which was purchased towards the end of 2012 and the SSDs are less than a year old. I've taken very good care of this system and it has been the most stable of all of my builds with zero problems since the day of build. I have the CPU overclocked to 4.16GHz and has been at this speed from the beginning. CPU cores idle around 40C and do not go above 60C while playing games like Battlefield 3 or ArmA II. I will have all drives wiped clean upon purchase and will not be including an OS. I am selling the computer because I am moving to a 1 bedroom apartment and will not have the space required for all of my gear. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Below I will include the specs along with current cost if purchased new and links to product pages for your convenience. I still have the original box for the case so that will be included for transporting the computer. See below for details...

High resolution pictures

Computer Configuration

Case: Corsair 800D
CPU: i7 920 2.67GHz running at 4.16GHz
Motherboard: ASUS Rampage III Formula
Memory: G.Skill 6x2GB F3-12800CL9T-6GBNQ
Video Card: EVGA SuperClocked+ GTX 680
SSDs: 3x120GB OCZ Vertex 3
HDD: 1TB Western Digital Green
Power Supply: Corsair HX850W
Disc Drive: LG DVD-RW Lightscribe
Case Fans: 3x140mm NZXT
Fan Speed Controller: NZXT Sentry-2

Water Cooling System

Pump: Swiftech MCP655-B
Radiator: Black Ice GT Stealth 360
Radiator Fans: 3x120mm Corsair Air Series SP120
CPU Waterblock: EK-Supreme HF-EN (Nickel)
Fittings: Bitspower Ultimate compression fittings
Tubing: PrimoFlex Pro LRT White 1/2"x3/4"

Asking $1,400.00 plus $75.00 for shipping (she's huge and heavy)

Last edited:
Back