Watching live stream of games?

Shalafi

Fully [H]
Do any of you favor watching live streams off justin.tv, twitch.tv, or own3d.tv?

I've been watching League of Legends streams of the pro players for months now, and have also watched Dark Souls streams off justin.tv before the game launched here in the US.

Do any of you enjoy watching them too? If so, what games do you watch people stream? I know they got like Dota 2, Starcraft 2, League of Legends, WoW, etc etc.

I watched a few games of Starcraft2. It can be interesting watching some really good players go at it. Not something I do often though.

I watch the League of Legends ones cause I play that game a lot, and I learn some stuff when I watch the pro players play. It has made me a better player, overall, and it's just fun watching them sometimes when I need a break.

I love watching them for unreleased games, not so much released ones, unless I am away from my computer.

As a side note, this may be the first legitimate thread you've made since I started visiting here. I am shocked, actually.

I livestreamed myself before, had some issues with it though since my internet is kinda "meh" sometimes. I usually watch Company of Heroes livestreams though.

I love watching them for unreleased games, not so much released ones, unless I am away from my computer.

As a side note, this may be the first legitimate thread you've made since I started visiting here. I am shocked, actually.

I make lots of good threads, you just happen to not like the content within them, but that's fine. My threads aren't for everybody.

Justin.tv was one of the sites I used for Dark Souls footage, pre-launch, I rather liked seeing those Japanese players play. Also, there was an American living in Japan who streamed, his name was Brett, and he played thru the game with a 2 hander for the most part. He could understand Japanese, but not 100 percent fluently. It was entertaining to watch him play.

I watch a lot of Street Fighter streams. Then I attempt the combos on the AI or training dummy since I can't do anything against real humans.

Heh, I didn't pay attention, didn't know they had SF2 streams. I'd like to see some Mortal Kombat streams.

Back