Watchdogs goes Free

Wow thanks! I heard so much about this game never got around to trying it.

For a limited time. Looks similar to the "on the house" promotions Origin does, but this one only lasts a week. Let it be known that this has to be gotten through uPlay. You can't get it through Steam.

And I still haven't finished it (since release). Another empty promise turned out to be not so great as the trailers suggested.

And I still haven't finished it (since release). Another empty promise turned out to be not so great as the trailers suggested.
The game itself is not that bad, but the story is just not interesting. I never found myself caring about any of the characters involved. The fact that the game graphically didn't look like the concept trailer didn't bother me at all, but it would have been nice had the hacking mechanic transfer over to the final product.

The story is stupid. I drive around carelessly running over civilians and sometimes shooting innocent ones in the face to steal their money. THEN i'm supposed to care about some stupid kid that isn't even mine. What a stand up guy lol.

The game itself is not that bad, but the story is just not interesting. I never found myself caring about any of the characters involved. The fact that the game graphically didn't look like the concept trailer didn't bother me at all, but it would have been nice had the hacking mechanic transfer over to the final product.
The problem is the lack of interactiveness. They suggested in the trailer that you get random hacking opportunities and can do many things on a whim. You seemed to be a vigilante, but it was just GTA without the quality of GTA. And honestly the graphics does matter, that was one of the selling points that it looked realistic, then the final product looks like saints row, nope, that's not what was promised.

Back