Watchdogs Free on Uplay For Limited Time

monkeymagick

[H]News
Ubisoft will be offering the first Watchdogs for free between Nov. 7th - Nov. 13th. You can currently pre-load the game through your Uplay account with the following link. Thanks Goodlookinguy.

Watch Dogs was originally released in 2014 and tells the story of a skilled hacker named Aiden Pearce in a near-future Chicago. The game was lauded for its novel gameplay, which utilized an in-game cell phone to tamper with the city’s infrastructure in unique ways...

Game is crap. Free is free though. Pre-load is about 13.5 GB.

Last edited:
strangely enough I just recently finished the main story, and while everyone may keep calling it crap I had more fun with it then I ever did with any GTA game.

Same here. I never thought the game was crap. I really enjoyed it. For me the first game had a decent story and lacked a bit in the gameplay department. The second game had fantastic gameplay, but lacked in compelling story. Now if they make a third one and make a better story with equal to or better gameplay I'll be thrilled.

strangely enough I just recently finished the main story, and while everyone may keep calling it crap I had more fun with it then I ever did with any GTA game.

I enjoyed the game but doesn't touch GTAV as far as fun goes.

Back