Watch Valve's Portal VR Demo

Tipping over cables while waving touchpad batons around.

The Future of Gaming is here my friends.

Probably should just write a script to monitor [H] News threads for VR and post canned comment, would save time.

Probably should just write a script to monitor [H] News threads for VR and post canned comment, would save time.

Yeah I'm a little disappointed it took him more than an hour to catch it, he's slipping. A macro could hit F5 every few seconds for optimal hurr durr spam.

I'm not watching this because I don't want to spoil it for when I buy a Vive this fall.

But....that's exactly what he was doing.

He nearly tripped over the cables at around 1:20 while he was waving his touchpads around.

?

Why does it look like a fish-eye lens? That, I think, would be the most disorienting thing for me.

since the humans eye balls are similar to fish eye lens.. it would be different if it was on your head... this is more of a recording of the view that is not pressed against your eyeballs. the sphere tries to capture the human eye perspective which is not square.

Back