Watch the HTC CES Press Conference

cageymaru

Fully [H]
CNET is going to live-stream the HTC Vive VR press conference today starting at 4 p.m. ET, 1 p.m. PT. HTC on Twitter has been alluding to a release of new products at CES.

Monday is a massive day of press conferences at CES 2019, and nestled among them is HTC. The company's livestreaming its press conference on Jan. 7 at 1 p.m. PT (4 p.m. ET, 9 p.m. UK) and CNET will be there. You can watch everything just by staying on this page.

AWS Cloud, Mozilla and HTC are going to bring true web VR to the market. AWS developers can create VR-optimized websites. Firefox Reality.

Vive Cosmos to run Vive reality system. No external tracking.

Last edited:
Viveport Infinity, offering members unlimited access to the #Viveport Subscription catalog for one monthly fee. Think Spotify or Netflix. Launches on April 5th.

Last edited:
The also previewed the U14 flagship phone. Curved spherical screen, it's the phone you bounce in order to take a picture. Nobody else has this folks!! Will sell like hotcakes!

(folks I'm a long time HTC phone user, but very disappointed with anything past the One M8)

Last edited:
The also previewed the U14 flagship phone. Curved spherical screen, it's the phone you bounce in order to take a picture. Nobody else has this folks!! Will sell like hotcakes!

I hope they stay in the phone business for a few more years, I'll be needing a new phone one day and they have a way ofproducing a good phone every now and then.. right around when I need a new one.

Back