Watch the HTC CES Press Conference

cageymaru

Fully [H]
CNET is going to live-stream the HTC Vive VR press conference today starting at 4 p.m. ET, 1 p.m. PT. HTC on Twitter has been alluding to a release of new products at CES.

Monday is a massive day of press conferences at CES 2019, and nestled among them is HTC. The company's livestreaming its press conference on Jan. 7 at 1 p.m. PT (4 p.m. ET, 9 p.m. UK) and CNET will be there. You can watch everything just by staying on this page.

cageymaru

Fully [H]
AWS Cloud, Mozilla and HTC are going to bring true web VR to the market. AWS developers can create VR-optimized websites. Firefox Reality.

Vive Cosmos to run Vive reality system. No external tracking.

Last edited:

cageymaru

Fully [H]
Viveport Infinity, offering members unlimited access to the #Viveport Subscription catalog for one monthly fee. Think Spotify or Netflix. Launches on April 5th.

Last edited:

cjcox

2[H]4U
The also previewed the U14 flagship phone. Curved spherical screen, it's the phone you bounce in order to take a picture. Nobody else has this folks!! Will sell like hotcakes!

(folks I'm a long time HTC phone user, but very disappointed with anything past the One M8)

Last edited:

Tak Ne

[H]ard|Gawd
The also previewed the U14 flagship phone. Curved spherical screen, it's the phone you bounce in order to take a picture. Nobody else has this folks!! Will sell like hotcakes!

I hope they stay in the phone business for a few more years, I'll be needing a new phone one day and they have a way ofproducing a good phone every now and then.. right around when I need a new one.