Watch the AMDTI-Force/FX 12000 Sell on ebay

JJMAN1st

n00b
Howdy fellas. This is your chance to watch this sell on ebay. Sell or not, this is one of the funnest things I have done on ebay. The fellas over at Tom's Hardware helped talk me into putting it on there for fun. Be neat to see who ends up with it. I will say that the pictures lack what it looks like when you actually hold it. Fun Stuff.
I posted it here in the video section because alot of people know about it and they might would have fun watching it. If I posted it in the offtopic the "video card" people might not know about it. :) Anyhow its video related and its totally all in good fun. I hope the one that does end up with it takes care of it and doesnt part it out because he hates the thing. :p hehe
Enjoy! :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=012&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=220077731048&rd=1&rd=1

p.s. Some of the very coolest quotes on my site, I got from the post here on HardOCP. Thanks! Allot of people have really enjoyed them.. :)

JJMAN
www.JJMAN.org
Clock Till It Dies!

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
sweet, I've actually seen some of those quotes before :D lolercopter :D

unbelievable! Yeah someone will pay some good money for it too probually. Ive seen a while back people paying 100+ bucks for EMPTY AMD 939 CPU BOXES...in great shape lolzzzz it was very funny. The guy diid nothing wrong cuz it was stated in the descript that they were empty boxes. Now somone has a 100+ dollor cpu box for the shelf

unbelievable! Yeah someone will pay some good money for it too probually. Ive seen a while back people paying 100+ bucks for EMPTY AMD 939 CPU BOXES...in great shape lolzzzz it was very funny. The guy diid nothing wrong cuz it was stated in the descript that they were empty boxes. Now somone has a 100+ dollor cpu box for the shelf

Its probably so he could RMA a fried processor.

Kinda weird looking, I wouldn't pay money for that, but I did read the description and found it funny how you said multiple times how it didn't work, how it would burn houses down if plugged in etc.

added to my watch list, how many watchers are you up to?

Sorry it took awhile to respond. got a baaaaaad head/brain cold.

There are only 8 watchers, its at $12.50 and I've had 1262 Views so far and there is 7 days 15 hours left.

:)

I tried but I don't know if I can budget more than $15 atm lol.

Shoot man I wish I could put $0 shipping. I just shipped a (my very first ebay card to get ready for this so it was a test sell) and it cost me $9.+ just to ship the cheapest from here in Missouri to California. It only weighed like a pound. This thing will ship at 3 pounds for sure. :) Might cost more than what I make. :) haha either way, I dont mind and it doesn't bother me at all. I love watching people have something to look at that kinda makes them smile or at least slap there forhead and say "why God why"?? :) Been loads x10 of fun. :p

Damnit, I want that, but I don't have an ebay account and I'm too lazy to get one. :p

I'm the high bidder (for now) at $20.05!! I'll be King of the {H}ard Video Cards with that thing for sure. :D

That's funny.
I bet you gave some 12 year old a boner before he read the description. :p

Edit: The newegg page made me rotf!

That's funny.
I bet you gave some 12 year old a boner before he read the description. :p

Edit: The newegg page made me rotf!

You know a comment like that could get ya in trouble in certain states. :p

j/k, although you never know these days!

You know a comment like that could get ya in trouble in certain states. :p

j/k, although you never know these days!

Hey, it's not my sale, I was just sayin.. ya know if I was 12... id.. err..

n/m:D

I'm the high bidder (for now) at $20.05!! I'll be King of the {H}ard Video Cards with that thing for sure. :D

SOB, you outbid my 20 dollar bid :). I'm goin for the gold baby!

And once again I'm #1!! Woohoo!! I don't think I'm going past what I just bid though. The price for uber Pwnage is under 30 bucks.

SOB, you outbid my 20 dollar bid :). I'm goin for the gold baby!

And once again I'm #1!! Woohoo!! I don't think I'm going past what I just bid though. The price for uber Pwnage is under 30 bucks.

Damn!! This Uber card is too much $$ for me now... ;) Good luck on your bid. :D

hahah you guys are to awesome seriously! Thanks for bidding anything to make it more exciting for people to watch.:) heheh Whoever wins, congrats. :p I hope that whoever does win will let me interview him and ask him a few questions that people might want to know, then post it. What do you fellas think? And more importantly, what are the enquirer minds questions to the one that does buy it?
Other than the obvious question of "Why man WHY!"? :) :)

You could be asked the same questions you know. :D

hahah omg don't I know :) hehehe

There is something about the one who buys it since he went in "after" the bomb, whereas I took the chance and posted it. Some questions will differ but some will be the same for sure. :p

hahah omg don't I know :) hehehe

There is something about the one who buys it since he went in "after" the bomb, whereas I took the chance and posted it. Some questions will differ but some will be the same for sure. :p

Good point.
Something to be said for the madness that created it, but for who buys the creation? That's a whole different story. ;)

Great Scott!!!!

Where can we get 1.21 jiggawatts?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

hah Those were great movies.
Btw the next version will have a "Flux Capacitor". :) Maybe 2 of em :p

nvidiapwnsati said:
haha what a great idea! You have lots of creativity. good job.
Thank you. It's been a great joy to bring to others I must say. :)

HotGore said:
Whoever buys this please please plug it in. I want to see it explode.
hahaha dang mang. Honestly I can't help but wonder what kind of explosion/burning/blowing up kinda thing it might or would do. It might just sit there and not even turn on. I might appear to be totally insain but not that insain......well almost kinda sorta. But aren't' we all a little bit "touched" sometimes? :)

One day left. :)

eBay 2249 Views
13 bids, 17 watchers and $26.00.

and 29931 hits to the front page of the review itself on JJMAN.org. :)
219578 hits this month overall :) :confused: :eek: :mad: :rolleyes: :cool: :p ;) :D :eek: :(

Back