Watch Team [H] Compete In iRacing's 12 Hours Of Sebring

For anyone that is interested I'll be updating the thread with driver swaps, etc.

Good Luck man, I will be waiting for the notification from Twitch when you start.

Thanks. I goofed up the conversion on time because iRacing using GMT, its actually 9am EST, 8am EST. I emailed Steve about it, hopefully we can get it fixed when he gets the email. That was my fault.

Then join iRacing.

The Wikipedia article says that's where most of the former staff ended-up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papyrus_Design_Group

Believe me, most of the software people who know what they are doing and love it find a way to continue doing it, even when the original company folds :D

I've been debating it for years. My problem is work/kids/family. No time to take a proper shit these days.

I use to race in Nascar 2003 racing league, fixed setups. It was more fun than anything I can find today. And it didn't cost a monthly fee.

That race track is epic, even more so in person! I live about 15 miles away from it.

Then join iRacing.

Believe me, most of the software people who know what they are doing and love it find a way to continue doing it, even when the original company folds :D

It's a great game, but not for everyone. Especially not for people looking for the equivalent of Forza or Gran Turismo on PC.

I believe iRacing's graphics engine is based off one of the old Papyrus Nascar games.

I've been debating it for years. My problem is work/kids/family. No time to take a proper shit these days.

I use to race in Nascar 2003 racing league, fixed setups. It was more fun than anything I can find today. And it didn't cost a monthly fee.

Yeah, I gotcha. Similar things happened to my free time, which used to be spent in team FPS matches (Quake TF, CS, Battlefield, etc).

I am not a hardcore racing sim fan, but I played enough racing games back in the day to appreciate a quality sim. If I were hardcore, iRacing would be my mecca.

It's a great game, but not for everyone. Especially not for people looking for the equivalent of Forza or Gran Turismo on PC.

I believe iRacing's graphics engine is based off one of the old Papyrus Nascar games.

I prefer that they focus their attention to making a proper driving simulator vs. having the best graphics possible.

Driving dynamics > graphics any day of the week.

I prefer that they focus their attention to making a proper driving simulator vs. having the best graphics possible.

Driving dynamics > graphics any day of the week.
Agreed. I race in real life and going to video games is downright infuriating sometimes. It doesn't matter how good a game looks if it plays like crap.

Then join iRacing.

The absolute core of iRacing is indeed Nascar Racing 2003. With 12 years of re-working though :)

We're now all three members...so its now a fully member driven team. :)

I'll be posting a qualifying time at 630pm CST (in about 45 minutes at time of this posting) and will be streaming that on Twitch if you're interested.

Yes. It'll fire back up tomorrow a few minutes before the race.

Stream is up, were staring third and JohnDub is doing the opening stint

About to start the formation lap and we'll be green

Sorry about the blimp view, we're getting into traffic and we have to spot

Back