Watch Dogs Legion

the Standard Edition is on sale for $11.24 on the Epic Store as part of its Winter Sale...I'll probably pick it up for that price as I hear the ray-tracing is one of the better implementations...the Gold Edition which includes the Season Pass DLC is $18.74

the Standard Edition is on sale for $11.24 on the Epic Store as part of its Winter Sale...I'll probably pick it up for that price as I hear the ray-tracing is one of the better implementations...the Gold Edition which includes the Season Pass DLC is $18.74

It has some nice reflections but otherwise the graphics can look washed out. Performance is bad, inconsistent even with ray tracing off. It is playable, but jumps all over the place. Occasionally performance tanks by 50% or so. Minimize/maximize to fix.

I played this during the summer. Doubt much as changed. It was a playable game but just barely.

It has some nice reflections but otherwise the graphics can look washed out. Performance is bad, inconsistent even with ray tracing off. It is playable, but jumps all over the place. Occasionally performance tanks by 50% or so. Minimize/maximize to fix.

I played this during the summer. Doubt much as changed. It was a playable game but just barely.

did you play the Bloodline DLC?...I hear it's better than the main game and goes back to the original Watch Dogs gameplay

did you play the Bloodline DLC?...I hear it's better than the main game and goes back to the original Watch Dogs gameplay

More of the same. Yes it does introduce regular characters so it is a bit better in that aspect but otherwise the same. A few different abilities, but 90% the same.

now available on Steam and for a limited time (until Feb 2nd) is on sale for $12...Deluxe Edition $14...Gold Edition $20

Thanks for the heads up I'm waiting for a first person mod for that 1 there is a pretty good one for the 1st 2.

Back