Watch Dogs is $32 @Amazon.

Waits for uninitiated people to come in and tell everyone how the game is total shit.
Note to purchasers. Get the worse mod or pure mod or one of the other mods and the game runs like a charm, looks very good and you can enjoy it to the fullest.

Waits for uninitiated people to come in and tell everyone how the game is total shit.
Note to purchasers. Get the worse mod or pure mod or one of the other mods and the game runs like a charm, looks very good and you can enjoy it to the fullest.

For this price, I'll pass even though I'm very curious to find out what I feel about the game. It's consistently ranked low-to-mediocre across every single site that has user reviews. When it's $9.99, I'll buy.

Not sure why you feel the need to mention the negative feedback this game has received, but it should give one pause when purchasing -- plenty of good games that cost about the same or less.

For this price, I'll pass even though I'm very curious to find out what I feel about the game. It's consistently ranked low-to-mediocre across every single site that has user reviews. When it's $9.99, I'll buy.
+1. Want to play, even if it's just okay. Price is a little much still.

I have a backlog of like 50 games, this game will be $4.99 during one of the dozen holidays sales.

Yes from what I've seen, is not worth $32, let alone the release $60 (or was it $50) - anyways, this is just my opinion and if you find the game worth every penny - well, good for ya!

This is kinda tempting but with GTA V finally coming to PC I think I will have to pass. Maybe if it was in the $10-$15 range I would buy it but $32 is still a bit too much for me.

I bought it on Day 1 for $25 (forum member selling the Nvidia bundled code)...I liked the game more then most but still feel it's worth around $20

I have a backlog of like 50 games, this game will be $4.99 during one of the dozen holidays sales.

+1 on this. I will wait for it to go below 10$ to buy it. Also i got like 82 games on steam on backlog.

It's consistently ranked low-to-mediocre across every single site that has user reviews. When it's $9.99, I'll buy.

Really?

I buy games that have good ratings for $5 or less. Yeah, I have to wait at least 1 to 2 years before they drop that much but why get a game that you think is going to suck at any price?

Between the game crashing and the shitty framerate I can see waiting until this one is super cheap before buying. I only got it since it came free with my new PC.

I'm bummed to read all the bad reports about this game. I was really looking forward to it, but I guess I too will be one of the people waiting until it's in the $5 range on Steam. :(

Last edited:
There was a patch released in June to resolve some performance and stability issues. Is it still a mess post patch?

Only 9 left. Price is up to $33 and is no longer being sold by Amazon.

Watchdogs can kill anyone they want! Watchdogs cut off heads ALL the time and don't even think twice about it. These guys are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time. I heard that there was this watchdog who was eating at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon the watchdog killed the whole town. My friend Mark said that he saw a watchdog totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.

And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!

Going to pass on this myself.

I was hugely disappointed with the graphical issues and the multiplayer failures at and well after launch.

When it worked, it was a reasonably decent game. Would have been worth the whole price tag if everything worked at launch imo. Not the best game ever but certainly a decent game,

I know that there is a lot of hate for Watch Dogs, but it is one of the few games that I have finished in the past year. I really wanted to see the story through to the end even though I wanted to suicide the main character into the river. Hell I bought a R9 290 just to stop the stuttering so I could finish it.

I didn't think the game had much replay value at the time that I beat it. I think you can reset gang hideouts and maybe more now so that may have changed. I look forward to it's sequel.

My link still works when I clicked it today. What do you get when you click the link in the OP? It has the same pricing as your link. Sorry if it didn't work for you.
It was taking me to a generic page with products similar to my previous searches, didn't show me Watch Dogs. I apologize for not clarifying.

Oh sorry. It takes me directly to the Watch Dogs page. I'll update the OP with your link since it works for both of us. :)

Back