Watch Dogs 2 Gameplay Walkthrough

HardOCP News

[H] News
Ubisoft has posted a twenty minute gameplay walkthrough video of Watch Dogs 2 today. To be honest, after the last Watch Dogs game, I'm on the fence about this one. I think I'm going to wait until the game ships to see if it is worth picking up or not.

If I'm to be painfully honest, none of this means anything to me. I don't trust Ubisoft anymore to be honest about their products. Been lied to by them too many times.

If I'm to be painfully honest, none of this means anything to me. I don't trust Ubisoft anymore to be honest about their products. Been lied to by them too many times.

I completely concur. Ubisoft is a publisher that has completely lost any credibility with me. I will never pre-order one of their titles after the Division debacle; the tipping point for me. Frankly, I'm likely to wait for a price reduction on any of their new titles before dropping my cash. The Division and Watchdogs, so much promise, great premises; squandered...

I'll probably pick it up on sale, I actually enjoyed the last WD and since the price dropped to like $25 within the first 3 months I had no reason NOT to buy it. Got about 14 hours worth of entertainment.

I'll pick it up for 5$ in 2 years after a steam sale. Should be worth it at that price point.

I do not like that they got rid of the main character from the original...maybe he may have a lesser role. Also i am worried how this will look. They lie too much on the graphics for me to get hyped for them...

I'll wait for it to be free with a video card purchase. Which then, I probably won't buy a new video card and then Nvidia will change the free game to something else. That's when I'll buy a new video card.

Back