Watch Dogs 2 free for joining July 12 video stream

Nice. When did you log in? Still hasn't shown up for me.
I clicked that link p05ta1 shared yesterday and logged in through there.
I checked my Uplay app this morning and it appeared under "install"

Still not showing up for me

Me neither. I just checked this morning. I went back to the registration page, and it said my registration was confirmed. On the Slickdeals page, it says it could take up to a week to get the game.

ps.... try in private mode and log in again may take a second try.
some report that method work for them.

I just "re-registered" just in case. I still haven't received the game yet.

as long as it shows you that message that your registration was confirmed you should be fine...I don't know in what order they are sending out the codes but I got mine the next day after registering at that link

Mine finally showed up this morning, i did register twice but that was few days ago. not sure if that mattered.

Same. I think I ended up registering twice (or at least clicking the link twice, and both times it said "Registration confirmed"). Took a couple of days for the game to appear in my library.

Mine just showed up this morning when I logged in....looks like they are slowly releasing these to not jam the servers.

Me neither. I just checked this morning. I went back to the registration page, and it said my registration was confirmed. On the Slickdeals page, it says it could take up to a week to get the game.

Is there a page that shows you did register? When I use the original link I get a message the promo is no longer available.

They did say they'll redeem the games until the end of the week. So no need to panic yet.

How good is the game by the way? How does it compare with GTA V and the first Watch Dogs?

How good is the game by the way? How does it compare with GTA V and the first Watch Dogs?
It is not a GTA like game. It has a fun story line. I enjoyed it when I played on Console, now I am going to replay it on PC.

I've played both 3 games extensively, the gameplay it's far superior in Watch Dogs 2 in every sense compared to GTA V and the first watch dogs, however it killed the serious storyline of the original watch dogs, this time it's everything abot being "funny" colored, juvenile, childish and infantile hacker thematic.. actually I liked how it evolved in regards of the gameplay against the original watch dogs, way more versatile, more gadgets and so on.. but definitively disliked the extremely childish aspect of it and how it represented the "hackear realm".. anyway as a fun game it's great... but I would have liked the serious side of the first watch dogs..

I've played both 3 games extensively, the gameplay it's far superior in Watch Dogs 2 in every sense compared to GTA V and the first watch dogs, however it killed the serious storyline of the original watch dogs, this time it's everything abot being "funny" colored, juvenile, childish and infantile hacker thematic.. actually I liked how it evolved in regards of the gameplay against the original watch dogs, way more versatile, more gadgets and so on.. but definitively disliked the extremely childish aspect of it and how it represented the "hackear realm".. anyway as a fun game it's great... but I would have liked the serious side of the first watch dogs..
I agree, haven't played much, but my kid told me pretty much the same as you stated.

I bought it on console, and, didn't bother to register getting it for free on PC. As Araxie said, gameplay wise it's fun, but, I just could not get into the story, as soon as I finished the storyline, I quite playing and haven't even thought about going back. I've decided I'm not going to get the next one, and, I will either give away WD2, or, trade it in somewhere.

Back