Watch AMD's CES Keynote Here

Threadripper reference followed by delayed audience applause.

The audience is captive.

I kind of don't like how everyone has copied the Steve Jobs Apple model, taking the first half of the presentation to brag about what has been doe in the past.

Just get to the new announcements please :p

Ultra thin notebook, fastest growing category.

Name drops new AMD mobile. Claims to be fastest.

For those not watching:

Current discussion is Ryzen Mobile 2nd gen. Claims fastest UL notebook cpu, best battery life, best graphics

Brags about battery life with second gen Ryzen mobile.

With "real gaming."

Great Graphics lead-up, social media, gamers wer're talking to you. New graphics drivers for Ryzen Mobile. Most advanced driver suite ever built

Dammit AMD, you released this news before CES, you better have something new in 5 minutes....or ill go buy nvidia.

The keynote is for everyone not just us , that means that you get a lot of posturing about AMD and selling themselves to the stock market as well.
watching paint dry but that is the problem with these shows in general ...

Computers for STEM education, reference.
Another canned video.

Nothing new.

Lisa I love you, but things are drying up and getting soft.

Video about school kids, discussing STEM and The Bronx High School of Science

I kind of don't like how everyone has copied the Steve Jobs Apple model, taking the first half of the presentation to brag about what has been doe in the past.

Just get to the new announcements please :p

it's all about hitting all the journalist market points.. Steve Job's was a dick but he was a marketing genius, no reason not to learn from him.

In case it wasn't mentioned, Lisa is wearing a leather jacket thing, much prettier than Jensun's

GPU:
400million Radeon users PC AND console.

That number is underwhelming if you know how much console that is.

MS Phil Spencer brought to stage.

Not a "real" legend of gaming, maybe a veteran.

The keynote is for everyone not just us , that means that you get a lot of posturing about AMD and selling themselves to the stock market as well.
watching paint dry but that is the problem with these shows in general ...

Stop being reasonable.

Back