Watch AMD's CES Keynote Here

Damn it it starts when I leave work. by the time i get home all the shit will have been annouced

Doing that while driving, probably wouldn't be advisable
:D

So, interestingly enough. These androids / iphones - AKA smartphones include speakers which also work when you're not looking at them. Most will even bluetooth (a form of wireless transmission technology) to your car speakers.

This will be exciting. The number 7 will be used a lot.
IMG_20190109_080850.jpg

IMHO, this keynote has been the sole purpose of CES this year. I don't really care about anything else.

(Well, that 43" Asus XG438Q 4K monitor with Freesync 2 ranging from 48-120hz and automatic motion interpolation below 48fps is pretty damned cool too)

But this is IMHO the main event. The only real reason I cared about CES this year. Looking forward to the presentation.

I'm sequestering myself in a conference room over lunch at work and watching it.

Excited. Don't need a 16 core computer, but if the leaks are indeed true I am quite tempted just so I can look at 32 threads in task manager.

I just bought a 12core Threadripper and now I'm sad that it's obsolete 2 months later.

Damn it it starts when I leave work. by the time i get home all the shit will have been annouced
Then it will all be ready for you to consume.
Actually this isn't a bad point. There is always a good chunk of preamble and patting oneself on the back at the beginning. Waiting until its all over means you can just skip to the good parts.

The more excited you are the more difficult it is to endure the self congratulation, conversely if the focus of the keynote is a letdown the more pissed you are at the self congratulation.

So relax, take a long ride home, maybe get yourself a beer and have a wank, then come back here and wait for El Chingón to tell you what's good.

IMHO, this keynote has been the sole purpose of CES this year. I don't really care about anything else.

(Well, that 43" Asus XG438Q 4K monitor with Freesync 2 ranging from 48-120hz and automatic motion interpolation below 48fps is pretty damned cool too)

But this is IMHO the main event. The only real reason I cared about CES this year. Looking forward to the presentation.

I'm sequestering myself in a conference room over lunch at work and watching it.

Yup, not sequestering myself exactly, but noise isolating, memory foam tipped "Dead to the world" headphones ready to go!

So, interestingly enough. These androids / iphones - AKA smartphones include speakers which also work when you're not looking at them. Most will even bluetooth (a form of wireless transmission technology) to your car speakers.
And I will get excited like a kid at christmas and crash

:cry:

AdoredTV says that some of the products will come out later if you checked his latest video. From what he guesses are people doing motherboards saying the 12 and 16 core will be released later then the 6 and 8 core.

Let's hope this isn't being over-hyped. Had the stream ready for awhile and forgot my speakers were on and boom hype music started playing. My body is ready.

Let's hope this isn't being over-hyped. Had the stream ready for awhile and forgot my speakers were on and boom hype music started playing. My body is ready.

You know how it goes it will be really dull at the start :)

alright. This magic shit is needlessly inspirational, and makes me want to throw up a little.

Back