wasn't sure where to ask this but here goes hotmoviesale.com

sparks

2[H]4U
Has anyone ever done any business with them?
They have the typical blu ray movies for 15-25 dollars DVD's for 5-10

Then I started looking and movies for 69 cents $1.70 and $2.50 ?

Not sure if they are something to deal with or not

I haven't dealt with this site in particular, but -- if you're looking for cheap used movies, check out gohastings.com. They've always got some good deals.

I guess I'm assuming the cheap prices you listed were used...

Check out their ratings. They don't have very good reviews, and I'd stay away if I were you.

As soon as you place your order, you agree to become a member. They only give 3 days trial period to cancel your member ship, that is very stupid. only 3 days ?!! usually it takes 4 to 5 days to see their charge posted on your credit card and as soon as you see their charge it is already late for cancelling. If you cancel your member ship after three days they will charge you 19.95 $ and if you cancel your member ship before trial period ends they will not ship your movies. During check out you have an option of not accepting their membership but actually as soon as you place your order they charge you member ship fee as well. So do not look at their cheaper price it is just to trick people.
They make their profit by charging you memberships fee it was a lesson for me that I should check rating of a seller website before placing my orders.
Their price was a few $ less than Amazon but by membership fee I ended up with much higher price comparing with Amazon.

thanks big time Demon.
I should have checked the ratings but I wanted to hear from people here.
when I see things like you posted
As soon as you place your order, you agree to become a member.
MEMBER...no thanks

those cheap dvd's were new or so they say. I am assuming bulk sleaved disk which is ok by me. But again after your post...l.no way

Again THANKS BIG TIME

I agree with Demon, I used to work for Hastings and they had some of the best prices on movies around. On DVD's and video games they used to run buy 2 get 1 and buy 1 get 1 deals all the time. They run the same deals online. All disks are guaranteed to work and be in good condition. We inspect (no test) every disk that comes in to make sure they aren't damaged.

Back