Was the Maximus Apex XI (Z390) ever released? See YT Reviews, no stock anywhere...

DoubleTap

2[H]4U
I really like my Z270 Apex / 7700K but I want to jump up to more cores before I get more comfortable and settle in for a few years.

My idea was to pick up the latest version of this board - not sure if it was low quantities and just sold out (the Apex X / z370 is really hard to find)

Does anyone have one of these or know what's up?

I don't know what's up with the North American supply, but many online hardware shops based in European countries seem to have them in stock. There's also an ebay listing, but with shipping from the UK.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I don't know what's up with the North American supply, but many online hardware shops based in European countries seem to have them in stock. There's also an ebay listing, but with shipping from the UK.

The Newegg listing seems to be from Europe and I don't think US Amazon ever had it - I can't find their link on google - just the older models.

This is supposed to be the lowest price on a Maximus board but the ones I see are being gouged pretty hard.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back