Was sent damaged motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emotional distress? Are you kidding? Someone told me to eat a dick yesterday on here. Before that he had insinuated that all the idiots moved out west and to the south. So I let him have it. And you know what I say? Oh well. These guys are prolly good traders all around and this deal just went sour. Its unfortunate. Ppl can move on. Ppl also have one neg heat and it doesn't affect deals.

As far as reputation goes, for me, I'd trade with either one. But after this, I will make DAMN sure I take plenty of pics of my stuff before selling (something thats a good idea to do anyway) as well as describe usage before the trade.

1.) The seller should have disclosed the chip.

2.) Maybe the board got damaged in shipping in another way? Maybe the board did work for the seller, but didn't for the buyer because it was damaged in another way during shipping?

Good Luck.

markt435 said:
Emotional distress? Are you kidding? Someone told me to eat a dick yesterday on here. Before that he had insinuated that all the idiots moved out west and to the south. .

LMAO .Thats some funny stuff......If I ever meet you Im gonna buy you a beer dude..
As for you MAngelo....Im gonna bitch slap you....... so you can finaly have someone to sue :)

Okay, as far as libel goes...It's a valid claim, however he would never be rewarded any punative damages due to the fact that he cannot show any damage that has been done to his reputation. Now if he had gone to a counselor or something over this than he could get him to pay the psych bill Maybe[/b} however it IS LIBEL.

And yes, the cracker jack box joke was really really lame, you need to go get an education or read a law dictionary, I suggest Black's Law Dictionary.

So overall I agree with MAngelo. btw, Crosshairs...YOU ARE A FUCKING DUMBASS...now go and get an education...maybe a little college or maybe just a good ass kicking. And crosshairs don't try to mouthfeed me the bullshit that I don't know what I'm talking about because I'm a law major and in the summers I'm a law clerk. now cross, you can stick your foot in your mouth, shut up...and kiss my ass.

Soldier Prime said:
Okay, as far as libel goes...It's a valid claim, however he would never be rewarded any punative damages due to the fact that he cannot show any damage that has been done to his reputation. Now if he had gone to a counselor or something over this than he could get him to pay the psych bill Maybe[/b} however it IS LIBEL.

And yes, the cracker jack box joke was really really lame, you need to go get an education or read a law dictionary, I suggest Black's Law Dictionary.

So overall I agree with MAngelo. btw, Crosshairs...YOU ARE A FUCKING DUMBASS...now go and get an education...maybe a little college or maybe just a good ass kicking. And crosshairs don't try to mouthfeed me the bullshit that I don't know what I'm talking about because I'm a law major and in the summers I'm a law clerk. now cross, you can stick your foot in your mouth, shut up...and kiss my ass.

I'm gonna say good for you. But as to the rest of the post, nice flame. You stuck your own foot in your mouth with those comments. Watch out though. Those comments you made may make Cross go get a counselor and make you foot the bill.

All joking aside, this is another example of what I said about the libel. People call each other shit all the time on internet forums. Kids and adults alike have taken things too seriously sometimes. But in this case, you might as well forget about the lawsuit. You don't need a law major to figure that out.

Soldier Prime said:

Pretty funny stuff... You told 2 people to go get an education without knowing anything about us..... I would have expected a law student like yourself to do a little research before making such a bold statement.

I also noticed that this is your first reply in over 5 pages of conversation, I hope you were following the thread, and didnt just come here to flame.

BTW, I have a 4 year degree, I graduated over 15 years ago.
Even though that degree is not in law, I can see how absurd the threat of a libel suit is in this case.

If you can cite and prove one case of someone winning a suit of libel , brought about from the musings in an internet forum, I will ask Kyle to change my title to "dumbass' .
The ball is in your court counselor...dont drop it.

Crosshairs said:
Pretty funny stuff... You told 2 people to go get an education without knowing anything about us..... I would have expected a law student like yourself to do a little research before making such a bold statement.

I also noticed that this is your first reply in over 5 pages of conversation, I hope you were following the thread, and didnt just come here to flame.

Even though that degree is not in law, I can see how absurd the threat of a libel suit is in this case.

If you can cite and prove one case of someone winning a suit of libel , brought about from the musings in an internet forum, I will ask Kyle to change my title to "dumbass' .

I think dumbass is already registered..... ;)

BTW I just did a little of my own research, I found this on your website
I go over to the middle school during my second hours to help out with there computer needs. Today, while its -20 degrees out, my jeep wouldnt start so i could go back to the High School for my own classes. But I have to move it before the busses come at 3pm (its still morning).

So I asked Mr. Harro for his assisstance. He came out, and we still couldn't start it. We went back inside and got 8-10 of his students to go outside with no coats/gloves, and push my jeep from the middle school's parking lot to the the elementary school's parking lot about 150 meters away.

Well we got the jeep backed out, while there are a bunch of other middle schoolers boarding a bus to go on some kind of field trip. Then we went straight across the parking lot to the elementary's parking lot, and backed into a parking spot, so that I could get a jump later if needed.

Its -20 degrees out, I'm inside my jeep being pushed across a parking lot, and it takes ME work to turn my steering wheel, I really can't imagine how cold all those kids were!!! There were girls and guys doin it for me in their normal indoor Alaskan clothes.

Then they all ran back into Mr. Harro's room to go back to their video editing/flash animating/etc, and I went with them to warm up for a few minutes; and I ran back to the High School, thawing my legs and telling my story when I arrived back to my own computer room.

TY to Mr. Harro's 3rd hr comp class!!! Very Happy

So it would appear as if your still in high school....I guess you take the law classes after school....

Also according to your BIO..Your 18 years old.....congrats to you for being so ambitious as to be able to go to high school and law school at the same time

EDIT: I just found a list of your classes
ive got:
1. outdoor rec
2. Government
3. Geography
4. College Release
5. A+ Cert Instruction
6. Desktop Publishing

I dont see law listed anywhere there , are you a Lawyer...or a liar......

I just love how all this irrelevant cock-fighting is completely on-topic and helpful. Go fight in an AOL chat room.

What's the status on the board?

I am thinkin that maybe a mod should get in here and put a stop to all of the flame wars. I have follwed this thread from the beggining and this is getting ridiculous. Take it up in a PM or IM messenger with each other already, get it out of here. and yeah...... whut is the status of the board??

Crosshairs said:

In 5 pages of posts, all you've done is flame.
No degree in law, yet you can predict the outcome of a potential case. I laud your predictionary powers.
The only absurdities are your claim to an education, knowledge of law, and a threat to slap me.
You are a joke !

I havent flamed anyone. I laughed at your mention of a libel suit.
Im still laughing about it :)
Then I was flamed by someone claiming to be a law student.
I simply pointed out that it would appear as if he were lying.

anyway, as already mentioned, this is not the place for this.
I hope this gets resolved.

Cardinal Fang said:
This thread has convinced me to never again sell any of my used crap. I'll throw it away before I take the chance of getting sucked into a nightmare like this.
you ain't kidding there... all this over 35 lousy bucks... :rolleyes:

mangelo... of all the amusing people i've run across on the net, you rank right up there... libel... very powerful position... heh...

cco- tail-ass charlie on this topic- BIG contribution

crosshairs- you tried to make it the place for this, now your crawfishing

hows about this...... if you have absolutely nothing to post about the titled topic just stay out. I find it kind of distracting to the 2 people involved for the simple fact that now they have to deal with all of your guys shit on top of the problem at hand. If you have a suggestion (other than sue'ng for libel(whutever)) they same something worth while otherwise why don't you flame each other in PM's or messenger IM's, K?

Any update status to THE ORIGINAL PROBLEM, not the flaming one???

They mentioned a page back,they were working on a resolution ...nothing since then.

ok thank you Crosshairs, I would have noticed but ended up getting caught up in some others BS.

jbmx4life said:
ok thank you Crosshairs, I would have noticed but ended up getting caught up in some others BS.

and you have added..... what again????

MAngelo said:
and you have added..... what again????

you know, honestly, I haven't added any formidable input but I like to follow these threads to see if members get there issues solved. I would like to know exactly what you have added besides a further headache to the topic poster because of this flame war that has been started by you. Why can't you just leave this thread alone with all of your BS jargon and let it be w/o your presence??? I think that everything would be cleared up by that.

jbmx4life said:
you know, honestly, I haven't added any formidable input but I like to follow these threads to see if members get there issues solved. I would like to know exactly what you have added besides a further headache to the topic poster because of this flame war that has been started by you. Why can't you just leave this thread alone with all of your BS jargon and let it be w/o your presence??? I think that everything would be cleared up by that.

I started no flame war. I merely pointed out facts that certain people did not like, and I got flamed.
If you're so interested in the outcome without adding any more unnecessary posts, then read it and don't reply.

MAngelo said:
Who the hell are you??

Honestly, same question to you or any of us...kind of a stupid question for an internet forum you know?

Can this stop please or are you gonna keep it going?

MAngelo said:
Who the hell are you??

I guess I must've overlooked the post where you explained to everyone how you are directly involved with this...

Same question I have for you. :rolleyes:

ive vowed to never sell another motherboard again. I sold a biostar m7ncd, worked perfect when it left my hands, buyer got it, claims it was acting flakey. ok well then he says it wouldnt post, i went out of my way got a refurb of the sameboard on newegg had it shipped to him, well that one didnt work either, ok so i said paypaled 15$ him 15$ to set up rma with newegg, advised him to send the orignal back to me, and rma the other. Two weeks later, he emails me, and says that he doesnt want a refund because he thinks he messed it up. Newegg never recieved the the board for rma, i never recieved crap. That was the most expensive 35$ ive ever made.

Triolent said:
I guess I must've overlooked the post where you explained to everyone how you are directly involved with this...

Don't continue it please...

Triolent said:

if you'd read the thread you'd know, I'm not re-explaining it again for your short-bus-ridin ass...

I was hoping we'd see some kind of resolution here, but if y'all just can't resist the urge to flame, no, that doesn't help anyone so it gets the old lockaroo. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back