Was able to get my G15 V2 working again.

Zepher

[H]ipster Replacement
A number of years ago my G15 V2 had the LCD stop working, it just went blank, and would show part of the G15 logo for a split second when messing with the buttons.
Keyboard has just been sitting around and I decided to see if I could do something with it.
Opened it up and didn't see anything wrong, unplugged the LCD cable and then popped the lcd module from the keyboard and that looked fine, but I did press around the edges of the lcd in case it was socketed, couldn't really see as there was tape around the area.
Plugged everything back together and it surprisingly started working again. :)

IMG_2848.JPG IMG_2847.JPG

IMG_2850.JPEG IMG_2852.JPG

Nice!

I'm still using the G510... I'd rather have the LCD screen for coretemp and evga precision than a mechanical keyboard...

I don't understand why Logitech won't make a mechanical keyboard with the LCD screen....

Nice!

I'm still using the G510... I'd rather have the LCD screen for coretemp and evga precision than a mechanical keyboard...

I don't understand why Logitech won't make a mechanical keyboard with the LCD screen....

Ya, the screen is pretty nifty. I do game with a G13 which has an LCD screen (you can see it in the back in the last pic).

There was a guy that removed the LCD from one of the G15's can't remember if it was the original or this one, but basically made it into a little standalone LCD display.

ya, it was this model,
https://www.overclock.net/forum/180...ogitech-g15-removed-lcd-mod-separate-lcd.html

Back