Warning! very sad!

Homey D. Clown

Limp Gawd
Ordered a corsair 600T SE white edition from amazon,I paid for 2nd day shipping and this is what I recieved!

corsair2b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

corsairn.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Good news is I contacted the seller and they apologized for the damage and sent me an email with a printable shipping label.They don't do exchanges so what they are going to do as soon as they recieve the case there going to refund the total amount back to my card.

Carrier definitely has some skill managing to get it to your house from the airplane they through it out of. Guess that's why they call it 2nd day air.

How exactly was he supposed to know it was broken before opening the box?

Because if it was damaged in shipping like he said the box should have been beat up unless it wasn't packaged properly.

I Concur..shit happens,,Full Refund..I'm good

Why? He is getting fully refunded for everything The seller even apologized and emailed him a shipping label. Shit happens, especially with shipping.

How exactly was he supposed to know it was broken before opening the box?

Ouch.. made my local Frys match an online retailers price and got it local just for that reason. I am sick of getting messed up sh!t shipped to me.. Frys will give me no hassle on the return. Sux yours came in like that. It really is a nice case when it's not beat to hell.

We'll got my refund today.But instead of ordering another corsair case i've desided to pull my old Lian Li V1000 out of the closet clean it up,replace the fans with some quieter ones, and use it.Looks good sitting on my cabinet next to my Mac Pro.

08042011403.jpg

08042011404.jpg

08042011405.jpg

08042011405.jpg

I ordered my white case from Amazon and the shipper (Ontrac) threw it around it seems like. But the actual case itself was ok. Corsair did a good job with packing materials. Very thick cardboard and very very thick styrofoam.

Don't know how your's ended up that way if it was in the original box.

Thats exactly what my box and packing material looked like but my case was destroyed!Weird thing was the side panels were all scratched up too even though the case was covered with plastic

So amazon is parachute dropping them from low altitude just in front of your door?

That's some impressive accuracy ;)

ontrac.jpg

This was my tracking detail. Somewhere in here was where they threw around the box.

They throw em around everytime they take em off the truck! I purchased mine through amazon too but the actual seller was circuit city.

That sucks, but it happens more often than you think in the shipping industry. I have family who work for a LTL trucking company and I've seen how the workers handle packages. They literally throw them across the dock. When I asked if they are worried about stuff breaking they told me that the packages are supposed to be able to handle at least a 6 foot drop.

This thing looks like it got wedged between two pallets of freight.

I dont like to get cases via mail for this main reason. Like mentioned lucky to have had a local shop to pick one up at just in case it has damage to get another one. Sucks.

Back