Warning: iPod Zombie Cyclists On the Rise

Status
Not open for further replies.
You bicycle at 27 mph in the middle of your lane on a 4-lane 45 mph city truck route? You deserve flaming, yes, but not to be hit by a car (though you're asking for it, imo).

Wow Kristoff, you really are a tough guy behind that keyboard. Something you and HydroBudz have in common.

Take a chill pill.

Do you not realize the irony here? You wish the current corruption of our prison system on him for "teaching lessons" to a biker, in order to "teach him a lesson". How is that any different than what he was doing? Or are you, uclajd, the sole arbiter of when it is ok to use corrupt punishment on people?

I guess it is a good thing front page threads aren't editable or you may have been successful in your attempts of revisionist history.

And, for the record, I never said shit about him not going to jail. In fact, above your post, I LITERALLY CALLED FOR HIS ARREST. Apparently you are just too fucking daft to acknowledge that and would rather ramble on with your hyperbole ridden post. I don't support punishment for the sake of punishment, but I do support the removal and rehabilitation of people who are a threat to others until they are no longer a threat to society.

So, no, you are no better than him for being a scumbag, because you are just the same as him at heart, and it shows in your sentiments. You are literally just too big of a pussy to be an actual asshole like him, so you get your fill by mentally masturbating to the thought of people getting beaten while in prison. You are trash. Do the world a favor and stop being trash. Thanks in advance.

Yeah fuck the ACLU for being unbiased in their defense of human rights. Might as well just kill off all the prison populace (you just mentally orgasmed to that, didn't you?). You obviously have no idea what rehabilitation is, nor do you care to see any prisoners rehabilitated. You think pure fear is some sort of effective deterrent to crime, so I fully acknowledge that you are going to respond to this post with and even more intellectually retarded post than the previous one.

Not that many people cycle (around here), I think more people drive in general, so you tend to see more asshole drivers than bicyclists.

Tonight, I was going to my 8:00 PM lecture and I was doing the speed limit spot on my speedometer and because it's dark out and I think the car behind me is a cherry top. Turns out to be some stupid young bitch who overtakes me then is at the next red light to make a right with the interior light on to do her makeup. What the hell was that all about? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back