Warning! Bad Trader Alert: Richatarded

Wow, I hope I run into him at one of the lans, anybody got a picture of this dude? Haha thank god I didnt buy any ram off him.

Ripping off his own friend with checks... PSSHHHH :mad:

well if he really did buy that supra he should be really really easy to locate. just check on the supra forums and post the picture im sure he has been to a few supra meets or the person that sold the kid the car that his dad had to buy him would easy know.
funny thing is he was selling parts to pay for his car payment yet he was posting having issues with even newer parts...hehe

my 2cents:

now.. these new alias that are being posted if they are the same and he is going to the lan center why would you guys post that and say im going to fid him etc.. keep it to your selves now he knows and hes not going to go common sense would tell anyone that lol.

as for the scammer or bad seller as i should say.. i would be doing my best and make this a main priority in resolving this or else these problem can and most likely rise up to a police investagation or even fbi so i know i'd much rather just give them there items or money back instead of spending 10-20 or more years in prison think of that.

there my 2 cents :)

strikeout said:
damn hes fast, he edit his myspace account/email thing in his sig for the showdownlan forums which is his [H] name

he still has pics of the rig that he was supposed to be parting out in the FS forums. Hmmm i wonder how hes gonna be able to play at showdown if he shipped all them parts out? oh yeah maybe from all the money hes scammed

http://www.showdownlan.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?37
u can still cross reference this is in these pics, use that beachfront backdrop thing
he used to have his sig match all the gear along with other info but oh well im too slow.

yeah coax,orangeshirtmafia,richartarded w/e

Wow his july post showing off his crap from was edited today lol

hiding something?

yea hes trying to hide himself. what a dumby.
ill get in touch with my supra friends. twinturbo pete wont be too happy to hear there is a troll doing the same things on computer forums as there are people who rip people off on car forums... but people on car forums are very very less forgiving usually making a group trip to visit someone :)

Wow, the history on this kid is pretty amusing. He actually came back to these forums after scamming people in 03 and now he's doing it again. GL getting your money back as it seems he owes a whole slew of people money. But still manages to have a car better than most adults as well as a computer.

this dude is playing with fire. Getting arrested is probably the best thing that can happen to him right now....

....Always watching ur back has got to suck. I'll pray for him anyway since that is what he needs.

DarkSide50420 said:
my 2cents:

now.. these new alias that are being posted if they are the same and he is going to the lan center why would you guys post that and say im going to fid him etc.. keep it to your selves now he knows and hes not going to go common sense would tell anyone that lol.

as for the scammer or bad seller as i should say.. i would be doing my best and make this a main priority in resolving this or else these problem can and most likely rise up to a police investagation or even fbi so i know i'd much rather just give them there items or money back instead of spending 10-20 or more years in prison think of that.

there my 2 cents :)

How can a sniveling little rat resist the urge to show off his shit at a major LAN like this.
He's a skinny little rat with bleach blonde hair and a big nose.

You can find him at Table 7 seat O oooohhh.
http://www.showdownlan.com/eventlayout.htm

this thread sucks. entering college this year makes money a high priority; 250 dollars is a lot of money for me, especially now. each new post gets me thinking that i just got robbed. sigh.

If I were you i'd try to get your money back asap as this kids history just keeps getting more shady by the minute. After stories of him doing this as far back as 3 years ago, bouncing checks to his supposed friends etc etc.

Like I said before, if a n00bie comes along with a great deal use caution and make them ship first or don't put yourself in position to lose so much money over potentially getting a good deal. If they're legit, they'll work with your heat if not, maybe best to wait for another deal.

i agree try to get your money back asap.
if he does come through then you guys can work that back out. but if nothing has shipped. and he has no tracking numbers to prove anything i would request your paypal back asap. If you paid via cc with paypal cancle the payment with your credit card as well.

applejacks said:
he has no tracking numbers to prove anything

Yes exactly, if someone is making up excuses about tracking they are most likely scamming.

pooMonger said:
this thread sucks. entering college this year makes money a high priority; 250 dollars is a lot of money for me, especially now. each new post gets me thinking that i just got robbed. sigh.
yea - actually you're right. i apologize for making light of the situation. i'm done.

stormshadow said:
yea - actually you're right. i apologize for making light of the situation. i'm done.

I disagree. This thread does not suck. Someone had been outed in a BIG way and it may prevent more people from being scammed.

-Kudos to Strikeout for connecting the dots.

As for the "I know where he's gonna be" stuff. Well, that kind of thing gets threads locked. If people know where he's gonna be, well, I recommend keeping that off the thread :D

That's how some of those other threads got canned, but as always, I saw him ghosting on the forum at around 3 today, that seems to be the magic time for his sidekick browsing.

Plus, before anybody goes kicking anyone's doors in, we better make sure the people behind this account and the one mentioned before are one in the same. Guy may just be having difficulty getting to a computer again and while he's away, he's getting slammed here on the boards.

Either way, I hope you guys get tracking and this gets cleared up.

He was on [H] at 11:47am today reading this thread, & again at around 3:00pm reading his PM's or PM'ing someone.

Lothar the Lotharian said:
That's how some of those other threads got canned, but as always, I saw him ghosting on the forum at around 3 today, that seems to be the magic time for his sidekick browsing.

Plus, before anybody goes kicking anyone's doors in, we better make sure the people behind this account and the one mentioned before are one in the same. Guy may just be having difficulty getting to a computer again and while he's away, he's getting slammed here on the boards.

Either way, I hope you guys get tracking and this gets cleared up.

It's him. No doubt. Now someone tie this kid to there pickup's bumper and drive around downtown SJ and race like it's the SJ grand prix!

It's free to attend as a spectator btw.

I would like to hear from the people who actually got there money back.
Otherwise FLAME AWAY!

One person did, Lothar, but to the others he said something about waiting till Friday to get his paypal account verified. I PM'd him so I'm waiting till later tonight to begin any threadcrapping.

Richatarded come out come out wherever you are! one thing another person and i noticed was that he hasn't been on aim in over a week [maybe he's invisible]. but i do specifically remember him saying that that was the quickest way of contacting him; sn: roxypunkloljk.

im starting to get real annoyed by this... give me my tracking number or my $250 back!

EDIT: actually u know what, give me my money back.

Look, you can keep this thread on topic, or we can lock it.

Richatarded has been in communication here. He can either make an honest and sincere effort to resolve things, or he gets banned. Simple as that.

Okay, since you can't seem to keep this thread on topic after you were warned, it's getting locked. Please contact one of the FS/T mods if you have something legit to add and need it reopened.

First off, Lethal was kind enough to unlock this thread since I wanted to post something and this issue has not been resolved, so please do not post anything in this thread other then the business at hand.

I was curious as to the progress people have had with this buyer, I’ve been holding back hoping that good news would come and my packages would arrive but since I have no tracking number in hand my patience has ran out and I filed a dispute with paypal.

Could everybody who has had dealings with Richatarded please post on the progress you have had at either receiving your items, refund, or tracking number.

Thank you very much

zz

i filed a paypal dispute a couple of days ago. I've sent richatarded a couple of pm's, yet no response. i've totally given up on my packages and am simply relying on paypal to get my money back. Thieved of 250 dollars and a bit jaded about the whole process, I personally think that a ban should be made.

I do too.

It looked like he hasn't posted anything since August 24th, but has been shadowing the boards.

Thanx for the info pooMonger, I’ve been curious as to everybody’s progress. I think at this point everybody who bought something from him should file with paypal if they have not received their items or at least a tracking number.

-zz

And remember DO NOT CANCEL the complaint until he gets your stuff/money returned to you.

I'm in the same boat, paid $250 and got zilch, my friend in public records should be getting back to me with a reverse lookup of his phone number.

superjew62 said:
I'm in the same boat, paid $250 and got zilch, my friend in public records should be getting back to me with a reverse lookup of his phone number.
anywho.com has a reverse lookup feature

If he can not show proof of delivery to PayPal....
Your funds are as good as back in your account. He would
have to provide a tracking number with a destination within 50miles of
home for PayPal to allow him to get away with this...

U.N.inspector

I "called" him today well if you can say him hanging up on me is any indicator that I won't be refunded. Looks like its time to file with the FBI. This should be fun.

Since he has obviously not followed thru, I have banned Richatarded as a Bad Trader.

U.N.inspector said:
If he can not show proof of delivery to PayPal....
Your funds are as good as back in your account. He would
have to provide a tracking number with a destination within 50miles of
home for PayPal to allow him to get away with this...

U.N.inspector
how long do you think it will take for paypal to get the funds back into my account?

Back